- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- For use with models 770264 and 770003
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More
The propane powered HotStick™ provides 500,000 BTU’s. Includes 10' hose with POL safety valve, instruction manual, torch assembly and flint striker. Used for preheating metal, paint removal, ice melting, weed burning, asphalt/tar repair and much more.Learn More
- Clear Plastic Protective Lens for Welding Helmets.
- Dimensions: 2" x 4 1/4"
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- .035" Wire Diameter.
- 2lb. Spool.
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 5lb Plastic.Learn More