Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 3/32". 5lb PlasticLearn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99Product Information:
- Pressure Regulated for consistent performance
- TS3000 self- igniting torch
- 14.1 oz. propane-filler cylinder
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
Premium welding gloves have lined top-grain cowhide palms, puncture resistant split pigskin back and cuff. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palms and thumbs are the perfect solution for welding and all-around protection. X-Large.Learn More