- Clear Plastic Protective Lens for Welding Helmets.
- Dimensions: 2" x 4 1/4"
- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
Shaded replacement lens for 770118. For cutting and grinding.Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 5lb Plastic.Learn More
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $34.99
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More