This 230V AC/DC Stick Welder is a smooth consistent welder for use the farm or ranch, in shops or the garage. With its 250 Amp Max. AC output; 160 Amp Max DC output it welds up to 3/8 inch mild steel and uses 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch rods. It features an integrated thermal overload and indicator light which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. The indicator lights up when the duty cycle is exceeded, and shuts off when welding can resume The heavy-duty handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and tie-down straps. The heavy duty housing is welded, powder coated and assemble in the USA. Welder includes: welding leads, electron holder, and ground clamp with cables and holders.
- Great for use on the farm, ranch, and in the shop
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and change from AC to DC
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light
- Infinite output adjustment with fold-in handle
- Welds in AC or DC
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier. Today Campbell Hausfeld offers a complete line of air compressors, air tools and accessories, inflators, nailers and staplers, paint sprayers, pressure washers, tire safety products and welders. Welding is a serious business�but not so serious that you need to leave it to the professionals. Campbell Hausfeld makes welders for adventurous do-it-yourselfers as well as more advanced models suitable for light professional work. And with a five-year warranty on every model, you've got Campbell Hausfeld's guarantee that you'll get welding jobs done right for years to come. 4500 Watt Continuous power gasoline generator run by Honda GX270 Engine. Two 120volt outlets and one 120v/240v twistlock outlet. Also 140 amp arc welder with 60-140 amp AC output. Duty cycle is 35% at 140 amps. Uses rod sizes up 1/8". Includes electrode holder with 14 foot lead and work clamp with 6 foot lead cables. Whole unit is portable, easy to move and transport. 1.6 Gallon gas tank has run time of 2.5 hours.
- Heavy duty welded steel frame protects the generator and welder
- Can be used as arc welder or generator
- Weld up to 3/8 inch steel
- Use to run tools on jobsite or appliances in an emergency
- Three outlets Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld GR3000. Features: Reliable commercial grade Honda GX 390 engine with electric start provides all the power you need. Low oil shut down protects engine from costly damage. 3-year Honda engine warranty. Front Panel offers easy access to all controls. Generator 4,800 continuous/5,300 surge watts with four 110V and one 230V twist-lock outlets to drive the most demanding corded tools like circular saw and angle grinders. Stick Welder 60-140 Amp AC output, welds up to 5/16-in steel, great for heavy equipment or farm machinery repairs. Air compressor has dual quick-disconnects with built in regulator with dual gauges offer all the control you need for basic inflation or aggressive air tools. Fully welded heavy gauge steel frame for years of jumping from jobsite-to-jobsite. All metal components are plated or powder coated for harsh outdoor environments. 4-point slotted brackets great for overhead hoisting or strapping down for transport. 6 gallon fuel capacity allows you to run any combination of tools without re-fueling during the day. Twin cylinder cast iron compressor pump offer extended service life, even in the most demanding environments. Dual air tanks deliver 16 gallons of capacity for high volume inflation tasks or demanding air tools. 3-year limited warranty.
GR3000 Power Pack by Campbell Hausfeld. This machine includes a 4800 continuous watt Generator / 160 Amp DC Welder / and 16 Gallon twin cylinder Air Compressor - built into one rugged portable power house. The Power Pack is designed, engineered and built in Tennessee for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. Powered by a Honda GX390 engine with electric start and low oil shutdown. Intended for portability, this multi-function unit fits into the back of your truck for ultimate farm or jobsite performance.
- Reliable commercial grade Honda GX 390 engine with electric start provides all the power you need
- Low oil shut down protects engine from costly damage
- 3-year Honda engine warranty
- Front Panel offers easy access to all controls
- Generator 4,800 continuous/5,300 surge watts with four 110V and one 230V twist-lock outlets to drive the most demanding corded tools like circular saw and angle grinders
- Stick Welder 60-140 Amp AC output, welds up to 5/16-in steel, great for heavy equipment or farm machinery repairs
- Air compressor has dual quick-disconnects with built in regulator with dual gauges offer all the control you need for basic inflation or aggressive air tools
- Fully welded heavy gauge steel frame for years of jumping from jobsite-to-jobsite
- All metal components are plated or powder coated for harsh outdoor environments
- 4-point slotted brackets great for overhead hoisting or strapping down for transport
- 6 gallon fuel capacity allows you to run any combination of tools without re-fueling during the day
- Twin cylinder cast iron compressor pump offer extended service life, even in the most demanding environments
- Dual air tanks deliver 16 gallons of capacity for high volume inflation tasks or demanding air tools
- 3-year limited warranty Includes Power Pack - Generator/Welder/Air Compressor Combo - GR3000 20-ft Electrode Cable 15-ft Ground Cable Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld GW003100AJ Wheel / Handle Kit for GW450001ACLearn More
Made for these models wheel kit for WS4369 or WS4469 Stick WeldersLearn More
Hobart's STICKMATE models are the top performers in their class. The LX 235 AC has up to 235 amps output. With the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
Processes: AC Stick
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25 VAC:
- 225 A at 20% Duty Cycle, 60 Hz
- 225 A at 15% Duty Cycle, 50 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Ranges:
- High: 40 - 235 A
- Low: 30 - 150 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (39 kg)
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
MS140 MIG/Stick Inverter
The Metal Man MS140 is a 120V input power portable dual process inverter machine capable of MIG welding up to 3/16" steel in a single pass. This machine is capable of MIG Welding, Flux Core Welding and DC Stick welding making it a great choice for operators needing a portable machine that is adaptable to fit your welding needs.
The MS140 is packaged with a regulator and gas hose for MIG Welding and a Electrode Holder for stick welding.Learn More
MS200 MIG/Stick Inverter
The Metal Man MS200 is a 230V input power portable dual process inverter machine capable of MIG welding up to 1/4" steel in a single pass. This machine is capable of MIG Welding, Flux Core Welding and DC Stick Welding. The MS200 is a popular option for those welders on the go that need a multi-process machine that is light enough to carry along. The MS200 is packaged with a regulator and gas hose for MIG Welding and a Electrode Holder for stick welding.Learn More
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More