Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 10lb. Spool
Plasma Cutter Accessories. Replacement Tip (2) and Electrode (2) for Hobart AirForce 700i.Learn More
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
3/32" rosin core solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 40% Tin, 60% Lead. Ideal for electrical wiring connections because its residues are non-conductive. Will not cause deterioration or malfunction of electrical connections. Tensile Strength: 4900 PSI. Melting point: 460° F (238° C).Learn More