Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
This 115V, 20 Amp input, 70 Amp AC output arc welder features a metal design that allows easy interaction with controls. The transformer design provides an easier start and smoother arc. Preset welding rods requires 15 amp circuit for 1/16 in. rods and 20 amp circuit for 5/64" rods. Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. Portable welder with oversized handle that fits all sizes comfortably. Includes hammer/brush, starter pack of electrodes and hand shield.
- Durable metal welder w/ comfort fit handle
- Hardworking transformer
- Dual heat setting
- Great for small repairs and hobby welding
$59.98UWC1 - Universal Welding Cart
The Metal Man Universal Welding cart is designed to make maneuvering your welder easy. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 7-1/2 inch diameter, 80 lb cylinder and comes with a securement chain to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.Learn More
TTWC1 - Triple Tier Welding Cart
The Metal Man Three-Tier Welding cart puts the welder controls at a comfortable working height and has storage shelves for all your tools and accessories. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 6-1/2 inch diameter cylinder and comes with two securement chains to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.
- Top Shelf = 11 x 17
- Middle Shelf = 11 x 15
- Bottom Shelf = 11 x 17 plus 10 x 11 tray for the bottle
- Clearance between the Bottom Shelf and the Middle Shelf is 12 inches
- Clearance between the Middle Shelf and the Top Shelf Starts at 8 inches and goes down to 7 inches. The top shelf is slanted and that is why the clearance reduces
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
- Auto darkening lens darkens to shade #10 in 1/25,000 second
- Ratchet size adjustment gives an exact fit for quick comfort
- Solar Powered
- 2" x 4 1/4" lens includes two clear covers to protect the shaded lens from weld splatter
- Standard Welding Helmet
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Drop down ratchet headgear allows you to nod helmet into place
- Fully assembled, includes 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch shade number 10 safety and cover lenses
- ANSI-Z87 approved lenses
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
$3.99High impact polycarbonate lenses. Anti-fog coating. Non-slip rUbber nose piece. Scratch-resistant lenses. Wrap-around design that hugs the face. Non-slip temples. 99.9% UV protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1 2003. Learn More
AP8600S - Patriot
The Metal Man Variable Shade Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features you need and graphics to show your style.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The 5 point adjustments on the head gear make it a comfortable fit.Learn More