EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grindingLearn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
With the Throughbred empty acetylene welding gas cylinder, you'll never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Provides approx 1 hr. burn time when matched with the same size oxygen cylinder, using an oxyacetylene cutting torch.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld GW003100AJ Wheel / Handle Kit for GW450001ACLearn More
AB7800SG - Black
The Metal Man Industrial Auto-Darkening welding helmet was designed with features you would expect from an industrial helmet and graphics that would be appreciated by anyone.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The additional grind feature allows the user to wear the helmet while grinding also. With a large viewing window, this highly engineered lens is sure to please.Learn More
This Metal Man Welding Helmet is an upgrade from the Original Techno Skull Welding Helmet. The ATEC8735SGC features the same great looking graphics with upgraded lens features. This solar powered helmet uses CR2450 replacement batteries. It features 4 arc sensors and an increased viewing area of 3.78 in. x 2.05 in. Adjust your shade control from 9 to 13 or put it in Grind mode to prevent darkening while grinding. Made to fit right, the 5-point adjustable head gear allows you to make it fit your way. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man ATEC8735SGC Auto-Darkening helmet is safe, functional, and attractive to users.Learn More
This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)