Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 12" Heavy Duty, 120 mm throat.Learn More
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .024"
- 10lb. Spool
The Mag-Torch MT 565 is a high performance Silver Swirl MAP//Pro™ torch that delivers a swirl flame, it has an On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting. This torch can solder up to 2" of copper.
- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro™ or propane fuel
- MIG Wire - .024", 10 lb. Spool
- Steel wire
- 1 Year Warranty
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Contains (2) 2 lb. rolls of .030 gasless (flux cored) wire.
An extra low carbon wire for the welding of type 304L, 321 and 347 stainless steels. Provides excellent notch toughness at very low temperature, and deposit a maximum of .04% carbon in the weld metal to minimize the formation of chromium carbides and consequent susceptibility to intergranular corrosion.Learn More