- Flame Temp: 3200° F
- Powered By Butane
- Easy to Use
- Wind Resistant
- Unit Produces an Adjustable Flame
- Viewing Window and a Light for Better Visibility
- Bendable And Shapeable For Lighting Pilot Lights, Igniting Grills, Starting Campfires, and Lighting Candles
- Meets CPSC Requirements
#2 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
- Safety glasses that are stylish, durable, light, and flexible for easy fit.
- 99.9% UV protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety spec.
Shoe Handle Carbon Steel Wire Scratch Brush With Metal Scraper. 10-1/4" overall length (OAL) x .014" carbon steel wire x 4x16 rows.Learn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.39
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Size: 3/32".
- 1 lb. Plastic.
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More