- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 8" Heavy Duty, 80 mm throat.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld This stainless steel brush is equipped with an angled wood handle which helps protect your knuckles from cuts and scratches. Its steel bristles are ideal for cleaning aluminum welds and it has a convenient small size that fits into tight corners.
Dimensions: -Weight: 0.04 lbs..-Dimensions: 7.75'' H X 0.5'' W X 1.25'' D. -Warranty: 1 year limited.Learn More
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply
- 10 Foot long Cable
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
High-chromium carbide-alloy steel electrode used for buildup on carbon, low-alloy or austenitic manganese metals. Excellent abrasion resistance, good impact and improved corrosion resistance. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred). For 1/2" to 3/4" base materials, preheat to 200° F and cool slowly.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 4
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce 40i plasma cutter features an inverter design that is both lightweight and powerful. The product also features an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and economically priced XT40R torch consumables. The 40i requires 230 V, 50 A input power and compressed air delivery of at least 4.8 scfm @ 90-120 psi. Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 inch at 50% duty cycle for heavy-duty production requirements.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy.
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- XT40R Torch - Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Pilot Arc Controller - Allows you to cut expanded/perforated metals, as well as painted or coated surfaces, without retriggering the torch.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand - Cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) Circuitry - Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner-ending cuts.
- Internal Gas/Air Filter and Regulator - Controls amount of usage and flow of air or gas.
- Starts Without High Frequency - Protects unit by not interfering with or damaging controls or computers.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights for quick troubleshooting of pressure, power and cup situations.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Postflow Cooling Circuit - Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with postflow air after trigger is released.
- Compatible with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8–5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- Hobart's 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty - Five-year manufacturer warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); and one year on guns (MIG and plasma torches).
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) XT40R hand-held torch
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Extra consumables
- 10-ft. (3 m) power cord with plug
- Easy-to-connect, built-in gas/air filter and regulator for extra protection
- Light Construction
- Body Shops/Fabrication
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 40i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.