For various grades of cast iron, this electrode provides an excellent, non-machinable base pass for subsequent nickel alloy repairs on contaminated cast iron. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred).
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 14
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 5/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- 7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current from 70-110
- Flat bead with deep penetrating arc
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch rusted or dirty mild steel for general repair work
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
- 6011 Deep Penetrating 1/8 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package
- Recommended welding current from 80-130
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 1/8". 5 lb. PlasticLearn More
This replacement headgear will fit Discovery model Hobart welding helmets. It is multi-adjustable and includes a CoolMax® sweatband.Learn More