Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Cable Size: 4/0
- Stud Size: 1/2"
- Qty - 2
- 1/2 Pound 7014 1/16' Rod Tube Fast Fill 1/16 inch Welding Rod
- .5 pound package
- Smooth bead w/ low spatter and fast disposition Ideal for joints w/ poor fit-up and general repair work
- Welds 18 gauge to 1/8 inch mild steel
- Works w/ all brands of welders
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Specially formulated to operate with small 208/230 volt AC welders.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb. Plastic.
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 1 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Works with all brands of welders
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb Plastic.
Flat bead with deep penetrating arc. Better for dirty or rusted steel. 1 lb package.
- E6011-Deep penetration
- 3/32 inch diameter
- 80-100 welder amp setting
- Works with all 230V input power arc (stick) welders
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Size: 3/32".
- 1 lb. Plastic.