Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $22.49
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 3/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
Genuine American deerskin, multi-purpose glove with padded palm and reinforced thumb. Washable and dry low. X-Large.Learn More
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $19.79
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 5/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.39
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb. Plastic.
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $34.99
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
- Patriotic Eagle
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More