A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 3/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
The MT 535 is a regulated self-lighting propane torch features a stainless steel burn tube for strength and an ergonomic handle provides comfort and durability. The regulated valve delivers the highest quality and consistent triple point flame while operating the torch at any angle. The fuel control knob provides control and economy. This kit includes a 14.1 oz. disposable propane fuel cylinder. The MT 535 is great for soldering pipe, soft solder, thawing pipes, lighting pilots and grills, and removing paint, tile, and putty.
- Auto igniter for instant flame
- Delivers a strong triple point flame
- Stainless steel burner tube for strength
- Adjustable flame knob for control and economy
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Regulator valve for consistent gas flow
- Use with propane fuel only
- Includes 14.1 oz disposable propane cylinder
- Regulated Self-Lighting Propane Torch
- 14.1 oz. Propane Cylinder
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Contains (2) 2 lb. rolls of .030 gasless (flux cored) wire.
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 10lb. Spool
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
- MIG Wire - .030", 10 lb. Spool
- 1 Year Warranty
The Mag-Torch MT 565 is a high performance Silver Swirl MAP//Pro™ torch that delivers a swirl flame, it has an On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting. This torch can solder up to 2" of copper. This torch kit comes with a MAP//Pro™ cylinder. General uses include soldering, soft soldering, thawing pipes, loosening rusty bolts, hardening steel, and brazing copper pipe.
- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro™ or propane fuel
- Includes 14.1 oz disposable MAP//Pro™ cylinder
- Professional On-Demand MAP//Pro™ Torch
- 14.1 oz. MAP/Pro™ Cylinder