Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
The MT 535 is a regulated self-lighting propane torch features a stainless steel burn tube for strength and an ergonomic handle provides comfort and durability. The regulated valve delivers the highest quality and consistent triple point flame while operating the torch at any angle. The fuel control knob provides control and economy. This kit includes a 14.1 oz. disposable propane fuel cylinder. The MT 535 is great for soldering pipe, soft solder, thawing pipes, lighting pilots and grills, and removing paint, tile, and putty.
- Auto igniter for instant flame
- Delivers a strong triple point flame
- Stainless steel burner tube for strength
- Adjustable flame knob for control and economy
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Regulator valve for consistent gas flow
- Use with propane fuel only
- Includes 14.1 oz disposable propane cylinder
- Regulated Self-Lighting Propane Torch
- 14.1 oz. Propane Cylinder
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Contains (2) 2 lb. rolls of .030 gasless (flux cored) wire.
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
- MIG Wire - .030", 10 lb. Spool
- 1 Year Warranty
The Mag-Torch MT 565 is a high performance Silver Swirl MAP//Pro™ torch that delivers a swirl flame, it has an On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting. This torch can solder up to 2" of copper. This torch kit comes with a MAP//Pro™ cylinder. General uses include soldering, soft soldering, thawing pipes, loosening rusty bolts, hardening steel, and brazing copper pipe.
- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro™ or propane fuel
- Includes 14.1 oz disposable MAP//Pro™ cylinder
- Professional On-Demand MAP//Pro™ Torch
- 14.1 oz. MAP/Pro™ Cylinder
Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 8" Heavy Duty, 80 mm throat.Learn More
Excellent arc stability and reliable performance. Hobart stick electrodes are available in six industry-standard grades for a variety of applications. Available in 1, 5 and 10 lb. plastic reusable packs, or 50 lb. cartons. Each rod is printed with its AWS classification for easy identification and meets or exceeds all AWS specifications. Made in the U.S.A.
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. 5/32" 25 lb. CartonLearn More