- .035 inch Wire Feed Contact tip, contains 4 pieces
- Contact Tips (4 pcs.)
- High-Strength Low Hydrogen Rods - 1/8" 7018 - 1lb Tube
- Ideal for pipes and structural fabrication
- Low hydrogen reduces porosity for a stronger weld
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch mild steel
- Works with all 230V welders
- 1 Year Warranty
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
- .024 inch wire feed contact tip, contains 4 pieces
- Contact Tips (4 pcs.)
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb. Plastic.
7014 Fast Fill 5/64 inch Welding Rod, .5 pound package, recommended welding current from 45-90
- Welds 18 gauge to 1/8" mild steel
- Works with all brands of welders
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Smooth bead with low spatter and fast disposition
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More