Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
Regular Price: $1,389.99
Special Price: $1,181.49
The Hobart AirForce 27i Plasma Cutter with 16ft Torch (500565) is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 115 or 230 VAC power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP). Cut faster and more precise than Oxy Fuel. Thanks to a smaller heat-affected zone you have less warping as well.Features:
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 400). Weighs only 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outletof 6 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-50 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-50 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord with 115/230 VAC, 20 A MVP plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- 115 VAC, 15 amp circuit, single phase
- 230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
Regular Price: $1,379.99
Special Price: $1,172.99
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
The propane powered HotStick™ provides 500,000 BTU’s. Includes 10' hose with POL safety valve, instruction manual, torch assembly and flint striker. Used for preheating metal, paint removal, ice melting, weed burning, asphalt/tar repair and much more.Learn More
#9 Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4-1/2" x 5-1/4", Glass.Learn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses