7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- 7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current from 70-110
- Flat bead with deep penetrating arc
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch rusted or dirty mild steel for general repair work
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
- 6011 Deep Penetrating 1/8 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package
- Recommended welding current from 80-130
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates. Wire Diameter: .030". 2lb. Spool.Learn More
Cylinder cap for Oxygen/Argon CO@ #2, #3, #4, #5Learn More
Flat, high-strength, self-fluxing alloy for copper-to-copper (without flux) and copper-to-bronze with 5130 flux. Preheating is recommended for some applications.
Part No. Diameter Length Qty. #770205 1/8" 17-1/2" 10
Low-fuming bronze gas welding rods are made of copper/tin alloy to produce a rod that flows easily, joins a variety of metals including cast and malleable iron, galvanized steel, bronze, copper and steel. These rods have a melting point of 1630° F and produce strong joints up to 63,000 PSI tensile strength. Available in 1 lb. packs.
- 1/8" Diameter.
- 18" Length.
- Qty: 8