- 6011 Deep Penetrating 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 50-90
- Flat bead with deep penetrating arc
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch rusted or dirty mild steel for general repair work
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 5/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
For precision light soldering, polyfoam cutting and heating, craft and hobby projects, electronic repairs, and small household projects. Refillable, uses butane fuel. Simply twists on or off. Great for electronic repair, heating shrink tube, small jewelry repair, automotive repair, general lighting, cooking, hobbies and crafts.
- Refillable, Self-Lighting Micro Butane Torch
- Flame Adjustment
- Continuous Flame Lock
- Built-in Stand and Protective Cap Included
- Convertible Triple Function Tip
- Solder Tip
- Hot Blow
- Precision Flame
- BUTANE FUEL ONLY
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
These plated-steel clamps feature very strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections. The heavy-duty clamp jaws are connected with a copper woven shunt which allows both jaws to ground the electrical current (#770030 only). Circular-shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes.Learn More
For various grades of cast iron, this electrode provides an excellent, non-machinable base pass for subsequent nickel alloy repairs on contaminated cast iron. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred).
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 14
Cylinder cap for Oxygen/Argon CO@ #2, #3, #4, #5Learn More
High-chromium manganese-alloy electrode used for buildup and overlay. Used for austenitic, carbon and low-alloy steel. Excellent impact resistance, good abrasion resistance and improved corrosion resistance. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred). For 1/2" to 3/4" base materials. Preheat to 200° F and cool slowly.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 4