Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld GW003100AJ Wheel / Handle Kit for GW450001ACLearn More
This complete kit includes a welding helmet and a wide variety of the accessories you will need to start your welding project. It's an ideal choice for a variety of welding and cutting processes including Stick, TIG, Pulsed TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-cored and gouging. ANSI approved. Meets CSE/CE standard EN 379.
- Rugged yet lightweight auto-darkening welding helmet in an eye-catching grunge graphic pattern
- Super fast 1/25,000 switch time
- Large 3.82in. x 1.73in. viewing area
- Helmet has 9-13 variable shades
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Comfortable headband and absorbent sweatband are perfect for those long days under the helmet
- Helmet includes 2 additional inside and outside clear replacement lenses
- Kit comes with a pair of welding gloves, a welding magnet, a flat soapstone holder with 3 additional stones, a wire welding brush, and a chipping hammer
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grindingLearn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
- LP/Acetylene Regulator w/ CGA-510 Connection
- Has a dual (PSI/kPA) Scale
Campbell Hausfeld WT7200 Steel Welder Cart : Heavy steel construction Adjustable top trays Fits almost any wire feed welder Accepts gas bottles up to 8" diameter Storage tray for gun leads - wire and other accessories.Learn More
Never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Provides approx 1 hr. burn time when matched with the same size acetylene cylinder, using an oxyacetylene cutting torch.Learn More
ABLF7800SG - Blue/Silver Flames
The Metal Man Industrial Auto-Darkening welding helmet was designed with features you would expect from an industrial helmet and graphics that would be appreciated by anyone.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The additional grind feature allows the user to wear the helmet while grinding also. With a large viewing window, this highly engineered lens is sure to please.Learn More