A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb Plastic.
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
- 1/2 Pound 7014 1/16' Rod Tube Fast Fill 1/16 inch Welding Rod
- .5 pound package
- Smooth bead w/ low spatter and fast disposition Ideal for joints w/ poor fit-up and general repair work
- Welds 18 gauge to 1/8 inch mild steel
- Works w/ all brands of welders
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Cable Size: 4/0
- Stud Size: 1/2"
- Qty - 2
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Specially formulated to operate with small 208/230 volt AC welders.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb. Plastic.
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 1 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Works with all brands of welders