The Campbell Hausfeld Pro-180 230V Mig/flux Welder can be used for all types of metal fabrication. 230V MIG-ready wire welder. 5 heat settings for precise adjustment to the thickness of your metal. Professional cold torch with trigger activated arc allows precise weld placement, and the quick-connect adapter makes it easy to replace. 180 Amp maximum output allows for weld sizes 24-gauge to 5/16-Inch. Wire feed has speed tracking and extra large capacitor that maintains a continuous wire flow and smoother weld arc, making it better for aluminum. Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. Dual gauge regulator and hose are included, allowing tank pressure to be read, while also reading the pressure flow through the unit.
- Heavy feed with heavy-duty drive-deck
- 5 heat settings
- Professional grade torch
- 230V mig-ready wire welder
- Includes dual gauges, flux wire spool and 2 easy connect tips Learn More
This 230V AC/DC Stick Welder is a smooth consistent welder for use the farm or ranch, in shops or the garage. With its 250 Amp Max. AC output; 160 Amp Max DC output it welds up to 3/8 inch mild steel and uses 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch rods. It features an integrated thermal overload and indicator light which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. The indicator lights up when the duty cycle is exceeded, and shuts off when welding can resume The heavy-duty handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and tie-down straps. The heavy duty housing is welded, powder coated and assemble in the USA. Welder includes: welding leads, electron holder, and ground clamp with cables and holders.
- Great for use on the farm, ranch, and in the shop
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and change from AC to DC
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light
- Infinite output adjustment with fold-in handle
- Welds in AC or DC
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Choose between AC or DC output to expand your welding options. The LX 235 AC/160 DC has a maximum of 235 AC and 160 DC weld output. Smooth DC weld performance with easy arc starts is easily adjusted with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control. Weld time also increases up to 100% with decreased output, with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 amps AC / 65 amps DC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Forced-draft cooling fan runs continuously and helps to extend the life of the power source
- Replaceable weld cables
- Process: AC Stick / DC Stick
- Welding Amperage AC: 30 - 235 A AC
- Welding Amperage DC: 30 - 160 A DC
- Input voltage: 230 VAC
- Weld thickness: 1/2 in AC, 1/4 in DC
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 225 A AC, 100% @ 100 A AC
- 20% @ 150 A DC, 100% @ 60 A DC
- Cable length: 15 ft Electrode Cable with Holder 10 ft Work Cable with Clamp
- Amperage Adjustments: 1 A Increments
- Range Selection: High/Low AC DCEN/DCEP
- electrodes: 1/16 in - 5/32 in
- Warranty: 5/3/1 Industrial Use
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More