Regular Price: $694.99
Special Price: $590.74
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
The Metal Man MIG 180i is a 230V Inverter Powered MIG and flux core wire feed welder. Inverter Technology has long been used in production welders for their power efficiency, superior arc performance and extremely low weight. The Metal Man MIG 180i is one of the first welders for the everyday user that includes this technology. The independent and infinite wire feed speed control and voltage control let you dial in the welding arc just the way you want it. The MIG 180i is capable of welding steel up to 5/16 of an inch in a single pass. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating. The attached 8-1/2 foot MIG gun uses commonly used Tweco Style consumables. With the 6-1/2ft ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator, this machine set to weld. Just add gas and wire.1 year limited warranty.Learn More
This 230V AC/DC Stick Welder is a smooth consistent welder for use the farm or ranch, in shops or the garage. With its 250 Amp Max. AC output; 160 Amp Max DC output it welds up to 3/8 inch mild steel and uses 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch rods. It features an integrated thermal overload and indicator light which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. The indicator lights up when the duty cycle is exceeded, and shuts off when welding can resume The heavy-duty handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and tie-down straps. The heavy duty housing is welded, powder coated and assemble in the USA. Welder includes: welding leads, electron holder, and ground clamp with cables and holders.
- Great for use on the farm, ranch, and in the shop
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and change from AC to DC
- Integrated thermal overload and indicator light
- Infinite output adjustment with fold-in handle
- Welds in AC or DC
The Metal Man MIG 140i is a 115V inverter powered MIG and flux core wire feed welder. Inverter technology has long been used in production welders for their power efficiency, superior arc performance, and extremely low weight. The Metal Man MIG 140i is one of the first welders for the everyday user that includes this technology. The independent and infinite wire feed speed control and voltage control let you dial in the welding arc just the way you want it. The MIG 140i is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating. The attached 8-1/2 foot MIG gun uses commonly used Tweco Style consumables. With the 6-1/2-foot ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator, this machine is set to weld. Just add gas and wire.Learn More