A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb Plastic.
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 1 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Works with all brands of welders
Flat bead with deep penetrating arc. Better for dirty or rusted steel. 1 lb package.
- E6011-Deep penetration
- 3/32 inch diameter
- 80-100 welder amp setting
- Works with all 230V input power arc (stick) welders
The Mag-Torch Flexible Wind Resistant Butane Lighter is ideal for lighting grills, candles, fire pits, and other outdoor lighter needs. This lighter contains a flexible stem, windproof and adjustable flame for convenient and easy lighting. Perfect for hard to reach places.
- Adjustable Wind Resistant Flame
- 7” Total Reach Includes 5” of Flexible Burn Tube and 2” Burner Tip
- Flexible Burn Tube Allows for Multiple Angles of Operation
For cutting, beveling, or gouging of all metals and removal of weld joint overlays or other unwanted materials. All-position, AC/DC (electrode positive).
- Size: 3/32"
- Qty: 4
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1lb. Plastic.
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Size: 1/8".
- 1b. Plastic.