EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
DWC2 - Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet is an all-inone solution when you have two welders or require two bottles of welding gas. Designed for welder(s) to sit on top of cabinet, and a 6-1/2in. Dual gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers on ball bearing slides and of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories. The keyed cabinet provides additional storage with internal shelves and storage bins on the door. Two cable holders help keep all your cables organized.Learn More
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
TTWC1 - Triple Tier Welding Cart
The Metal Man Three-Tier Welding cart puts the welder controls at a comfortable working height and has storage shelves for all your tools and accessories. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 6-1/2 inch diameter cylinder and comes with two securement chains to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.Learn More
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.