DWC2 - Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet is an all-inone solution when you have two welders or require two bottles of welding gas. Designed for welder(s) to sit on top of cabinet, and a 6-1/2in. Dual gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers on ball bearing slides and of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories. The keyed cabinet provides additional storage with internal shelves and storage bins on the door. Two cable holders help keep all your cables organized.Learn More
The drive-deck operates with an independent motor to provide consistent wire speed. The plug-in torch offers a trigger activated arc which allows precise weld placement. All of the welders can weld in Flux-core or MIG. Great for repairs, projects, metal fabrication, and light production.
- Steel powder coated case with oversized handle
- 5 heat setting sto match metal thickness
- Heavy-duty drive deck for consistent wire speed
- Robust capacitor provides smoother arc and less spattter
- Professional cold torch
- Welders include 2 extra contact tips and flux-core wire
- Weld with flux-core or MIG wire
- Input: 120 Volt
- Duty Cycle: 90A @ 20%
- Output: 25-140 Amp
- Type: Wire Feed
- Welds: 24 gauge to 1/4"
- Gun Length: 10 ft.
- Ground Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Dual Gauge Regulator: YES
- Length: 26.10"
- Width: 15.25"
- Height: 16.75"
Hobart's STICKMATE models are the top performers in their class. The LX 235 AC has up to 235 amps output. With the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
Processes: AC Stick
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25 VAC:
- 225 A at 20% Duty Cycle, 60 Hz
- 225 A at 15% Duty Cycle, 50 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Ranges:
- High: 40 - 235 A
- Low: 30 - 150 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 85 lb (39 kg)