DWC2 - Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet is an all-inone solution when you have two welders or require two bottles of welding gas. Designed for welder(s) to sit on top of cabinet, and a 6-1/2in. Dual gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers on ball bearing slides and of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories. The keyed cabinet provides additional storage with internal shelves and storage bins on the door. Two cable holders help keep all your cables organized.Learn More
The drive-deck operates with an independent motor to provide consistent wire speed. The plug-in torch offers a trigger activated arc which allows precise weld placement. All of the welders can weld in Flux-core or MIG. Great for repairs, projects, metal fabrication, and light production.
- Steel powder coated case with oversized handle
- 5 heat setting sto match metal thickness
- Heavy-duty drive deck for consistent wire speed
- Robust capacitor provides smoother arc and less spattter
- Professional cold torch
- Welders include 2 extra contact tips and flux-core wire
- Weld with flux-core or MIG wire
- Input: 120 Volt
- Duty Cycle: 90A @ 20%
- Output: 25-140 Amp
- Type: Wire Feed
- Welds: 24 gauge to 1/4"
- Gun Length: 10 ft.
- Ground Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Dual Gauge Regulator: YES
- Length: 26.10"
- Width: 15.25"
- Height: 16.75"
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)