- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
Plasma Cutter Accessories. Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart AirForce 500i.Learn More
- Safety glasses that are stylish, durable, light, and flexible for easy fit.
- 99.9% UV protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety spec.
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Wire Size: 1
- Stud Size: 3/8"
- Qty - 2
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
Harris Compatible Acetylene Cutting Tips, 6290 Series Medium Duty. #770143 #1 (5/8 – 1").Learn More
- Clear Plastic Protective Lens for Welding Helmets.
- Dimensions: 2" x 4 1/4"
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More