Features dual (PSI/kPa) scales. LP/Acetylene Low/Line Pressure Gauge (0 to 30 PSI)Learn More
- #10 Gold Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4 1/2" x 5 1/4", Glass.
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
For Tweco, Lincoln Electric Magnum, Miller Gold Seal, Craftsman, Campbell-Hausfield, Binzel. Also for Century and other brands with Tweco or Binzel-type guns. .023" (0.6 mm).Learn More
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
Replacement Victor compatible medium duty Cutting Attachment. Features a brass head, spiral mixer, stainless steel lever, and a brass coupling nut. For use with acetylene, propane, natural gas, LIQUIDAIR® fuel gas, propylene, and MAPP®.Learn More