The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More
WATERWELD will plug or seal practically anything that leaks. It will patch holes and cracks, and mend almost anything that is broken. It is excellent for rebuilding or fabricating parts, and as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, fiberglass, masonry, ceramics, PVC and ABS. Permanently repair holes, gouges, cuts ... even seals rot in fiberglass and wood. Cures under water. Safe for use on lines carrying potable water. We should really call this amazing product "The Miracle Welder," because you can use it to plug holes and make permanent repairs under water and in gas tanks -- while they're still leaking. No exaggeration -- this is the best epoxy putty you can use.
How Does It Work?
WATERWELD can be applied under water; surfaces to be repaired do not need to be clean and dry. WATERWELD putty "mushrooms" through and around holes, grabbing the edges to hold securely, then hardening for a permanent seal.
WATERWELD is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation for use with potable water (meaning you can drink safely from fresh water pipes or utinsels repaired with it).
How to Use J-B Weld Water Weld
Use WATERWELD as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Packaged in a single cylinder, you simply cut off as much of the material as you need, twist and knead with your fingers until color is uniform with no streaks, apply immediately to surface to be repaired, and remove excess with soap.
WATERWELD can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stays pliable for about 2 minutes after mixing, sets in just 20 minutes, and cures fully in just a few hours. It's water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistent; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations, and withstands temperatures up to 300° F. WATERWELD is super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use. Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
What Does It Bond To?
Virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.