The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
- Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart Airforce 250ci Plasma Cutter.
Plasma Cutter Accessories. Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart AirForce 700i.Learn More
- Victor Compatible #2 Welding Tip
- Type 13 Light / Medium Duty.
- For use with Hobart torch kits - 770500 & 770502
- 1/16" - 1/8"
Acetylene #2, Part # TB-324Learn More
Replacement Victor compatible medium duty Cutting Attachment. Features a brass head, spiral mixer, stainless steel lever, and a brass coupling nut. For use with acetylene, propane, natural gas, LIQUIDAIR® fuel gas, propylene, and MAPP®.Learn More