- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
Weatherproof 18 oz vinyl-coated woven polyester. Resists stains, mildew and fading while protecting the finish of you generator/welder from elements. Extremely durable and abrasion resistant, waterproof, UV resistant, high tear strength characteristics, -40ºF cold-crack rating, reinforced lined abrasion-resistant exhaust pipe cover.Learn More
Formulated like our industrial-strength J-B WELD cold-weld, MARINE WELD cures as strong as steel, and is water- and weather-proof. It's impervious to saltwater, chemicals, oil, acids, and other corrosive materials, and tolerates extreme temperature fluctuations. Every boat afloat should carry MARINE WELD for quick and permanent repairs from surf board nicks to hull repairs.
How Does J-B Weld Marine Weld Work?
MARINE WELD is packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener. When mixed together in equal portions, a chemical reaction occurs that turns the mixture into a compound as hard and tough as steel -- and with similar properties.
MARINE WELD is so versatile that it's even used by a marine science center to help mend the shells of sea turtles injured by boat propellers.
How to use J-B Weld Marine Weld
Use MARINE WELD as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Squeeze out equal portions from the black and red tubes. Mix thoroughly. Clean surface to be bonded. Apply MARINE WELD, and let it cure. That's all there is to it!
Like metal, MARINE WELD can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours. It's water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistent; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations, and withstands temperatures up to 500° F. MARINE WELD is super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use. Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
What Does J-B Weld Marine Weld Bond To?
Virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.
#9 Shaded Replacement Lens. 2" x 4 1/4", Glass.Learn More
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Features dual (PSI/kPa) scales. LP/Acetylene Low/Line Pressure Gauge (0 to 30 PSI)Learn More