The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
- Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart Airforce 250ci Plasma Cutter.
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
Acetylene #5 CGA-520 Regulator. Part # TB-317Learn More
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
Replacement Victor compatible medium duty Cutting Attachment. Features a brass head, spiral mixer, stainless steel lever, and a brass coupling nut. For use with acetylene, propane, natural gas, LIQUIDAIR® fuel gas, propylene, and MAPP®.Learn More
Solid brass camlock-style cable connectors in two sizes connect welding cables quickly and easily with a quarter turn. Will not slip or disconnect when cable is pulled. Hard rubber sheath insulates the connection. For No.1–No.3/0 Cable.Learn More
Plasma Cutter Accessories. Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart AirForce 500i.Learn More