Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
Replacement Victor compatible medium duty Cutting Attachment. Features a brass head, spiral mixer, stainless steel lever, and a brass coupling nut. For use with acetylene, propane, natural gas, LIQUIDAIR® fuel gas, propylene, and MAPP®.Learn More
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
Weatherproof 18 oz vinyl-coated woven polyester. Resists stains, mildew and fading while protecting the finish of you generator/welder from elements. Extremely durable and abrasion resistant, waterproof, UV resistant, high tear strength characteristics, -40ºF cold-crack rating, reinforced lined abrasion-resistant exhaust pipe cover.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld WT7200 Steel Welder Cart : Heavy steel construction Adjustable top trays Fits almost any wire feed welder Accepts gas bottles up to 8" diameter Storage tray for gun leads - wire and other accessories.Learn More
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)