Welding Helmets, Gloves & Jackets
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
$3.99High impact polycarbonate lenses. Anti-fog coating. Non-slip rUbber nose piece. Scratch-resistant lenses. Wrap-around design that hugs the face. Non-slip temples. 99.9% UV protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1 2003. Learn More
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 2 x 4-1/4"
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More