Welding Helmets, Gloves & Jackets
Genuine American deerskin, multi-purpose glove with padded palm and reinforced thumb. Washable and dry low. X-Large.Learn More
Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More
This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
Shaded replacement lens for 770118. For cutting and grinding.Learn More
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More
Welding is a great profession and a respectable hobby. It's an incredibly useful skill to learn and is often vital in today's world. It's also dangerous.
Protect yourself with Fusion Solar's auto-darkening helmet. Unlike the old-style of helmets, this helmet's view port is light enough to see through before you start welding. You no longer have to get ready to weld, stop and pull your helmet down, and then weld. There's no break in work with this helmet. As you start to weld the helmet automatically darkens to protect your eyes. When you stop welding, the lightens up again so you can see clearly. The transition from light to dark is is an astonishing 1/25,000th of a second, keeping your eyes safe from any UV damage. The padded interior provides comfort while you wear it. It also comes with several different designs, including the patriotic eagle, camo, skull, and black.
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
- Patriotic Eagle
- Protects glass filter lens from weld spatter
- Clear polycarbonate construction
- Designed for use with our black and camo design auto darkening welding helmet
- (2) 4" x 2.2"
- (5) 4.6" x 4.1"