Welding Helmets, Gloves & Jackets
Premium welding gloves have lined top-grain cowhide palms, puncture resistant split pigskin back and cuff. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palms and thumbs are the perfect solution for welding and all-around protection. X-Large.Learn More
#5 Shaded Replacement Lens. 2" x 4 1/4", Glass.Learn More
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grinding.Learn More
Includes standard welding helmet, shade #10 lens, 4 1/2" x 5 1/4", form fitted welding gloves, reversible welder's cap, shade #10 gold lens, and clear protective cover lens.Learn More
#9 Shaded Replacement Lens. 2" x 4 1/4", Glass.Learn More
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 4-1/2 x 5-1/4"
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)