Welding Helmets, Gloves & Jackets
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 4-1/2 x 5-1/4"
- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- Dimensions: 2" x 4 1/4"
Replacement lenses for welding helmet, 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch
- Includes 1 shade number 10 and 2 cover lenses
This auto darkening welding helmet from Titan is comfortable, safe and stylish. What more could you ask for out of a welding helmet?
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
- Standard Welding Helmet
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Drop down ratchet headgear allows you to nod helmet into place
- Fully assembled, includes 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch shade number 10 safety and cover lenses
- ANSI-Z87 approved lenses
The PRO Series is Hobart's premium line, providing the largest viewing area for superior visibility while welding and four arc sensors to deliver the most reliable arc detection during out-of-position welding. Expanded shade settings from #8 to #13 combined with our fastest switching speed provide superior flexibility for all MIG, Stick and low-amperage TIG applications. The Decomposition Pro Series helmet features a Celtic skull design and tribal striping.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, and TIG
- Reaction Time: 1/30,0000
- Shade Type: Variable shade #8-13; Light state #3
- Viewing Field: 9.02 sq. inches
- Power: 2 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Mode: Yes
- Sensitivity Mode: Infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay Control: Between 0.1 and 1.0 sec.
- Low Amp TIG Rated: Yes
- Headgear: Extensively adjustable and ultra comfortable
- Lens Activation: Auto on/auto off
- Shell Material: Lightweight, durable polyamide
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Magnifying Lens Holder: Yes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Safety Certifications: ANSI Z87.1-2010
Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More