Welding Helmets, Gloves & Jackets
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
Premium welding gloves have lined top-grain cowhide palms, puncture resistant split pigskin back and cuff. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palms and thumbs are the perfect solution for welding and all-around protection. X-Large.Learn More
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 4-1/2 x 5-1/4"
Includes standard welding helmet, shade #10 lens, 4 1/2" x 5 1/4", form fitted welding gloves, reversible welder's cap, shade #10 gold lens, and clear protective cover lens.Learn More
Lined split cowhide with flame resistant canvas cuffs, air channels for breathability and heat dispersion. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palm and thumbs make these the most comfortable MIG welding gloves you'll find. X-Large.Learn More
Lightweight flame retardant cotton welding jacket with long sleeves and heavy duty snaps provides excellent coverage in a warm environment. Welding Jacket XXLLearn More