Welding Rods, Wire, Soldering
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b. Plastic.
- 1/16 inch Auto Strike Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current 45-70
- Easy to strike, great for beginners
- Low heat rod ideal for spot welding autobody
- Welds 18 to 12 gauge mild steel
- Works with all brands of welders
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates. Wire Diameter: .030". 2lb. Spool.Learn More
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- 7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current from 70-110
For 308 and 304 stainless base metal. Smooth, tough welds with the strength, corrosion and crack resistance needed for welding stainless steel in all positions. Easy slag removal. AC or DC electrode positive (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 3/31"
- Qty: 5
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .035"
- 2lb. Spool
- Ideal for pipes and structural fabrication
- Low hydrogen reduces porosity for a stronger weld
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch mild steel
- Works with all 230V welders
- 7014 High Strength 1/8 inch Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current from 100-150
Tin-Antimony "lead free" solder can be used for soldering potable water pipe joints. Good for plumbing, refrigeration systems and other non-electrical applications where strength is required.Learn More