Spectacular 22 feet waterfalls are now possible to build in your own backyard with our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Waterfall Pump. The professional quality water garden pump features energy efficient technology. Friction is reduced and performance is enhanced with ceramic shafts built into the core of the pump. Proper water circulation discourages algae growth and promotes a healthy ecological balance. Our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is a smart pick for large waterfalls and cascading waters up to twenty two feet in height.
- 1 year limited warranty
- 16 foot cord included
- Pump can power waterfalls up to 22ft and has a 22ft max pumping height
- Use in fresh water only
- Operate this pump when temperatures are between 41F and 86F
- This model should not run dry. If it is not totally submerged, turn it off and add water reaches the desired level.
- Do not use this pump if water has high pH levels or if it is heavily chlorinated
SKU 005101072 Model PW3750 Weight 13.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $150.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very poor quallity Review by Michael McDonald / Trucker96@aol.com
Price Value Quality
I have just had the third pump like this go out on me. The pump seems to overheat very easly and begins to trip the ground fault switch. This last one I decided to try and repair myself and the impellers had broken loose from the center main magnetic part of the motor that turns the pump. When I went back to Lowe's I spoke to the guy in the department and informed me that they do not last more tha about eight months. At the cost of $200.00 I do not think I will but another one like this.
(Posted on 5/3/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Total Pond 3,600 GPH Waterfall Pump LL3600
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question