Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- 56-piece repair kit includes:
- Five 2 x 3 inch rectangular patches
- Fifteen 1 x 2 inch rectangular patches
- Fifteen 1 inch square patches
- Fifteen 1 3/8 inch round patches
- Two 2 ¼ inch round patches
- Two 3 ¼ inch round patches
- Two 7/8 x 3 7/8 inch oval patches
- Two ½ inch metal scuffers
- Two .41 oz. rubber cement tubes
- Fix all rubber repairs
- Easy to use
- 56-piece repair kit includes:
The Pneu-Tek Impact Demounter is a revolutionary innovation in tire demounting.
- It is safe, simple, fast and economical, and the most universal tire demounter on the market.
- This unit works as a hand-held tire machine and shines where other tools fall short.
- It can tackle the hard 19.5 reverse hubs and grader tires.
- Can be used on all tires sizes from 10” ATV Tires and up.
- Great for agricultural tires, one piece grader, loader, and back hoe tires.
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- For use with a variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic tools operating up to 10,000 p.s.i.
- Air pressure 80-145 p.s.i.
- Input port threads 1/4" - 18 and output 3/8" - 18.
- With internal load limiting device.
- Air exhaust muffler for quiet pumping of air motor.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reducing risk of damage from contamination.
- Oil Capacity - 140 cu. in.
- Length - 12.5"
- Width - 7"
- Height - 7.5"
- Newly Designed "Pneumatic" Bead Breaker
- Loosens tire bead from the rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on the tire without removing the wheel.
- Newly designed hook is reversible to work on a larger rang of rim/flanges.
- Will handle much wider range of tire from automotive tires and up.
- Operates with impact wrench and or air ratchet wrench.
- 5" Stroke
- 35 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Service Jack
- Tall For Higher Lifting Heights
- Long Handle for easy usage
- Apply to Fast Lifting jobs on Tractors, Farm Transport, and Mining Machinery
- Fast Lifting Speed
- Stable Functioning
- Convenient Usage
- Jack Capacity: 35 Tons
- Air Pressure: 87-130 PSI
- Min. Height: 14.17"
- Hoisting Height: 9.84"
- Extension Height: 0.8" 1.8" 3.94"
- Net Weight: 135 lbs.