This all-in-one play set features everything your child needs to complete his/her John Deere collection! This incredible play set includes a carry case with an easy to use handle and opening front 'latch' that keeps everything safely secured inside when 'on the go.'
- Includes 13-inch tall plastic carrying case with latch
- Includes 6-piece equipment assortment as shown
- Includes 6 farm animals
- Includes 4 fence sections
- Made of durable plastic
- Recommended for children ages 3-years and older
$89.97America's Number #1 Selling Football Toss Game just got better. We have made the game completely portable with new nylon Carry Bag for all your road games. Football Toss II is an exciting game your entire family will enjoy. Players toss bolos at the goal rungs and score points for each bolo which lands on a rung. (Each rung scores different points.) Games include: instructions, 6 football bolos (2 sets of 3) and 2 metal goal posts. Features: Easy to assemble and take apart Lightweight, 24 lbs Two 50"H x 25"W metal goal posts and Football Field Base for easy storage, 6 football bolos (2 sets of 3) Game and assembly instructions Learn More
The 15 wooden pieces in this novel shape sorter offer a variety of colors, shapes, and opportunities for learning. Stack them on the pegged stand in order, mix up the shapes and colors, or create your own games with these engaging first manipulatives! A printed key on the wooden base offers guidance when it's wanted, but the possibilities for play are endless. Use the colorful blocks to encourage sorting, matching, counting, stacking, dexterity, fine motor skills, color recognition, and more!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to hand you a specific colored block.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific shaped block.
- Ask the child how many different colored blocks there are.
- Ask the child what shape each color block is.
- Make a simple pattern by placing a purple, a yellow, and a red block in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern.
- Ask the child how tall he/she can stack a block tower before it topples. Count each block out loud as it is added to the tower.
- Place a specific number of blocks in front of the child and ask him/her to count them.
- Place four to six blocks in front of the child. Ask the child to study the blocks. Take one block away while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and tell you which block is missing. Add to the challenge by starting with a greater number of blocks or by taking away more than one.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 13.3"Learn More
$19.97Table Top Toss, The Original Bean Bag Toss game. This exciting game can be enjoyed by young and old alike, packs up easily for travel and is a convenient size for a backpack or your office desk. Each game includes: instructions, 8 miniature bean bags (2 sets of 4), and 1 board. The dimension of the board is 10 in. x 7 in Learn More
- Brilliant jewel case that attaches to front of bike
- Designed tires and grips have a hearts, crowns, and swirls pattern for a royally sweet look
- Durable steel curved "Y" frame and steel unicrown fork with pressed dropouts for solid and reliable support
- Shimmery streamers and heart-shaped princess pedals
- Easy to use coaster brake - pedal backwards to brake
- Wide training wheels offer improved stability and are easily removed to convert to a big-kid bike
- 16 Spoke raspberry pink steel rims
- Recommended for children 3 to 5 years old
- Wheel size: 12''
- Tires: 12" x 2.125"
- Color: Pink
Tina Prima takes center stage to pirouette and plie in her satiny leotard and tulle tutu. Use one hand to manipulate her mouth and facial expressions while gesturing with the removable rod stick with the other. Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties!
Dimensions: 24" x 7" x 7"Learn More
Hit the road and discover new places with the Family Caravan. Equipped with bunk beds, bathroom, kitchen, and dining area, this set is a home away from home. The removable roof makes it easy to access each area of the vehicle. When parked, pull out the side awning, set up the table and chairs, and fire up the grill to enjoy a meal in the shade. Transform the indoor dining area into a den by lowering the table and converting the seats to a full-length couch. To start the next leg of the journey, simply stow away loose objects in the various side compartments and drawers.
- 12.6 inches long
- 4.7 inches wide
- 5.1 inches high