The horns of a Texas Longhorn bull can reach over four feet in length.
Prized for their beauty and intelligence, Texas Longhorns are a unique breed with much to offer. Sold for choice genetics, these cows are often bred with others to benefit those breeds with easier birthing or leaner beef. Texas Longhorn cattle have strong instincts and are very tough. They can live in arid areas, feeding on weeds and cactus, for long periods of time. Protected by their mother, these calves are exceptionally strong when born and begin walking very soon after birth.
- Dimensions: 2.7" L x 1" W x 1.8" H
- CW & CCW Rotation
- 350 QX
Just squeeze the chick's belly to launch the soft foam flying balls. The harder you squeeze, the farther it shoots. Chicken Popper is air powered and safe for both indoor and outdoor play. Includes six soft foam balls and convenient carry net. Works with all Power Popper refills.Learn More
$99.97The Ultimate Table for Tailgating. Great for outdoors, barbecues, sports and family functions. This 2'x8' table provides an extra two feet to a standard style table. The surface represents a baseball field. You simply fold up (to a 2'x2' size), grab the handle, and go. Light weight, sturdy aluminum design. Learn More
Everything necessary for the little girl it’s on the go. This soft play set includes a cell phone that chimes, a key ring with keys, a change purse with coins, and a compact with a child-safe mirror. Everything is easily removed and replaced into a charming purse with a purple handle. Constructed of high quality fabrics and phthalate-free plastic, this durable set will provide hours of pretend fun.
- Everything necessary for the little girl on the go
- This soft play set includes a cell phone that chimes, a key ring with keys, a change purse with coins, and a compact with a child-safe mirror
- Everything is easily removed and replaced into a charming purse with a purple handle
- Constructed of high quality fabrics and phthalate-free plastic, this durable set will provide hours of pretend fun
- Exceptional quality and value
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 11" Packaged
$89.97America's Number #1 Selling Football Toss Game just got better. We have made the game completely portable with new nylon Carry Bag for all your road games. Football Toss II is an exciting game your entire family will enjoy. Players toss bolos at the goal rungs and score points for each bolo which lands on a rung. (Each rung scores different points.) Games include: instructions, 6 football bolos (2 sets of 3) and 2 metal goal posts. Features: Easy to assemble and take apart Lightweight, 24 lbs Two 50"H x 25"W metal goal posts and Football Field Base for easy storage, 6 football bolos (2 sets of 3) Game and assembly instructions Learn More
PowerClix® Frames let you explore and build endless models with the easy click ‘n connect system. Super-strong magnetic force creates a quick connect for fast, simple and powerful 3D modeling. Includes the original 4 pieces from the Classic Creativity Sets (square, triangle, rectangle, and rod) as well as four additional shapes: x-shape, parallelogram, quarter circle, and hexagon. With the additional shapes, build bridges, skyscrapers, animals and more. The colorful translucent plastics, unique geometric shapes and extender rods allow for open-ended, creativity-inspiring constructions. The PowerClix® Creativity Guide gives young builders step-by-step instructions on how to create a variety of models while teaching them the basics of science, construction and engineering. A great addition to STEM curriculum, for enhancing state standards, or for augmenting mathematics, biology or science curriculum. Ages 5+.Learn More
Planning a well-balanced meal is child's play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups--including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more--are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Ask the child to identify each food item (other than condiments) and to categorize it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain or fruits and vegetables. Ask the child to place each food group in a different crate.
- Have the child identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
- Help the child to assemble a balanced meal in each basket. Explain that each meal must have one item from each food group.
- Visual memory skills: Place 3-4 ingredients in front of the child. Let the child study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 8.75" x 12.5" PackagedLearn More
Heralded as one of the most talented wildlife artists in the country, Tim Wolfe stands among the most recognized sculptors in the industry today. Tim's remarkable understanding and knowledge of both animal and human anatomy, combined with an extraordinary artistic talent has led him to international recognition for his sculpture. His artworks now reside in thousands of private collections throughout the world. The ability to recreate the very spirit of nature's creatures in his artworks is only one of Tim's many gifts.
Each Tim Wolfe Desktop Statue is hand craved and carefully antiqued by artisans trained by Tim Wolfe using his own finishing process. Tim's Collection is the perfect gift for the Student, Parent, Alum, Employee or Fan alike. We know the pride each person takes in their respective institution; we feel that pride comes through in Tim's Artwork.
- Alabaster Stone and Resin
- 8.5 Inches wide
- Hand Painted Bronze Patina Finish
- Collectible Numbered Edition
- Officially Licensed