No need to get worn out throwing hay bales into the trailer! Make child's play out of loading up hay with the hay elevator!
- Fully-functioning conveyor works with a turn of the hand crank.
- Comes with four fresh green bales of hay!
- Hitch included with free-rolling wheels for easy transport.
- Durable steel and plastic construction is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Compatible with Ertl 1:16 scale tractors with drawbar coupling.
Ertl toys is licensed by John Deere, so you know you're getting a true-to-the-original replica.
Manufactured by Ertl, an Iowa based company with over 65 years of experience manufacturing quality farming equipment models.
- 1:16 scale
- 19.6 x 5 x 5.3 inches
- Recommended for ages eight and up.
- Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
This wooden peg puzzle includes a piece for each of the 26 letters in the alphabet. A colorful picture under each piece shows an image beginning with the same letter, helping to develop letter recognition and pre-reading skills! Also encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
- Dimensions: 0.6" x 8.5" x 11.7" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
- Contains small parts.
The pegs on the bench go up and down, playing peekaboo on this solid wood pounding activity. Non-removable pegs take turns showing their smiles while your toddler has fun naming the colors and enjoys practicing fine motor skills. A sturdy mallet is included.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 10" x 5" Assembled
- Recommended Ages: 2+ years
Proudly Made in the USA. The Royal is our most popular seller and is considered America’s favorite backyard horseshoe. Ideal for family and backyard fun, parks, and organizations. Equipment necessary for 2-4 person play, 4 forged steel Royal horseshoes, 2 solid steel stakes (24”), and official rulebook. Comes with our unique, easy to carry, gray plastic tote. NHPA approved.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- NHPA Approved
- Set contains all the equipment necessary for 2 to 4 person play.
- Includes 4 solid steel horseshoes with a baked-on, non-slip finish that is electrostatically applied
- Finish is more resistant to chipping, corrosion and weathering than other coatings
- Also includes two 24-in solid steel stakes, rulebook and an easy-to-carry case
- Approved for Tournament play
- 2 red and 2 blue horseshoes, 2 24" silver stakes, and rulebook with court layout.
- Comes in a unique, easy to carry, gray plastic tote.
Introduce your aspiring chef to the essence of gourmet baking with the Cooking Essentials™ 20 Piece Baking Set! Made in China.
- Authentic-looking bakeware is sized for children.
- High-quality wood, stainless steel, plastic, and fabric construction.
- Includes wooden pastry board, rolling pin, pastry wheel, whisk, spoon & spatula, stainless mixing bowl, bear-shaped cake pan, muffin pan, loaf pan, 3 cookie cutters, oven mitt, 5 measuring spoons, and measuring cup.
- Dishwasher safe (wash all pieces thoroughly before use).
- No assembly required.
The Cooking Essentials™ Stainless Steel set includes mini cookware that bring a new level of realism to your child's play cooking time. These pots and pans are sized to fit their hands, and crafted with a quality that will last for years! Made in China.
- Classic pots and pans are styled for realism.
- Includes stock pot and 2 large pots with interchangeable lids, sauce pan, colander, spatula, and two potholders.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Wash all pieces thoroughly before use.
- A great addition to Step2 play kitchens.
Product DescriptionThis large 101 piece play food assortment is a must have for playtime cooking. Made in China.
- Food assortment contents may vary per order.
- Play food set includes a variety of foods from fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, breakfast items, snacks, and desserts.
- Enhances playtime experiences with Step2® kitchens and playhouses.
- Serve up all this great food with a LifeStyle™ Dining Room and Pots & Pans Set! (sold separately).
- Picture for illustrative purposes only.
Everything you need to play the game is included; two foldable target boards, eight bean bags (2 sets of 4), and instructions. Player throw bean bags toward the round holes in the wooden target board. Score three for landing in the hole, and one for landing on the board. The player or team with the most points wins.
- Material: Wood design