Extra power for grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- 2-Speeds: 2-1/4 - 4-1/2 mph (plus reverse)
- Rechargeable Battery Powered (battery and recharger included)
- Extra large trailer (21-1/2" x 14-1/2" x 9-3/4")
- Smart Pedal Accelerator run, coast and automatic brakes (increases riding time by up to 27%)
- High traction 4WD wheels
- FM Radio (with electronic tuning option)
- Adjustable seat & fold-up armrests
- Ages 2 - 7 years
- Weight capacity: 85 lbs
Why settle for an ordinary see saw? With the Ace Flyer Teeter Totter it's like a party in your backyard every day! The Ace Flyer Teeter Totter can seat up to seven kids and entertain them all with up and down, side-to-side seesaw action. Spinning wheel turns propeller so your aspiring young pilots feel like they’re really in control. Designed with adjustable heights in three 1.5" increments.
The Ace Flyer Teeter Totter is constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic in bright, fun, primary colors. Make your backyard the most popular one in the neighborhood with this unique backyard teeter totter. For residential use only. Meets ASTM standards.
Model Number 151110 Age recommendation 3-10 yrs. old Style Free standing with adjustable height Color Primary colors (Red, Yellow, Blue) Material of Construction UV-protected double-walled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and powder-coated steel Unit Dimensions 92 in. L (2.3 m) x 95 in. W (2.4 m) , 30 in. - 33 in. (76 cm - 83.8 cm) adjustable heights Unit Weight 105 lbs. (47.6 kg) Required Safety Zone Dimensions 21 ft (6.4 m) x 21 ft. (6.4 m) Seating Capacity 7 children Maximum Weight Capacity 600 lbs. (272.16 kg) Features Double-seat cockpit, double teeter totters, spinning wheel and propeller Warranty 1 yr. Limited Factory Warranty Packaged Dimensions 49.63"L (126.06 cm) x 22.25"W(56.515 cm) x 13"H (33.02 cm) and weighs 115.64 lbs (52.453 kg)
Get swept away to Fantasy Castle!
Find yourself exploring a majestic castle. Venture to the lily pond and kiss the frog! Wander the enchanted corridors, balcony, and tower. Endless hours of fairy-tale inspired playtime.
Dress up for the ball with included child-size tiara, bracelet, and ring! Interchangeable pieces to match your outfit. Jewelry box included.
- Delightful rose trellises and landscaping to adorn the exterior
- Golden gateway
- Sweeping staircase
- Beautiful second story with balcony
- Secret hideaway in the tower
- Doors and windows open and close
- Decadent Furniture for every room
- Royal Throne
- Tea set and goblets for entertaining regal guests
- Prince with hook and sword
- Princess with ball gown and bow
- Friendly animals including cats, butterfly and dragonfly
- 592 pieces
- Setup time approximately 2 hours.
- 29.5"x 28"x 26"
- Choking hazard:
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
The Lion Knight's Castle is so action-packed full of features, your little knights and princesses are sure to get lost in Medieval times for hours!
Six figures including 4 knights, a king and queen. Lots of medieval weapons for realistic battle-play. Shields with the royal crest, flails, daggers, swords, mace, axes, and a cannon that shoots! Torch is included for lighting the way. Guard the royal treasure chest full of gold pieces!
Two war-horses fully geared for battle feature feature armor and the family crest.
Castle furnishings provided are a throne, pedestals, royal crest, stein, goblet, platter with pheasant, and flags.
The last unfortunate invader still remains - a skeleton with ball and chain remind want-to-be intruders you'll fight to the death!
Action features include:
- Portcullis that opens and closes
- Foldaway stairs leading to the tower
- Treasure hoist
- Break-through wall
Great alone or paired with additions like the Medieval House with Barn or the Princess Fantasy Castle.
- 24.4in high x 28.3in wide x 10.8in deep
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Choking hazard: Not for infants under 3 years of age.
- Construction time approximately 120 minutes.
Are your kids ready for a big swing set? Lifetime’s good-looking Big Stuff Adventure set takes just a couple hours to set up, but provides kids with many years of safe outdoor fun. Lifetime’s big swing sets are designed with plenty of activities to keep your kids entertained all day, every day.
Made of all-weather steel construction and durable polyethylene, you can rest assured that you are investing in the best big swing set on the market. Lifetime’s big swings sets are weather resistant to rusting, chipping, and cracking. Your big swing set will retain the integrity of its design and look good as new for years to come. For the best in big swing sets, Lifetime offers top quality construction and design.
- Model Number: 368200/90042
- Style: Free standing, (no cement required)
- Color: Earth tone
- Material of Construction: UV Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic, Powder-Coated Steel
- Unit Dimensions: 13ft.11in. x 15ft.
- Safety Zone Dimensions: 29ft.8in. x 27ft.
- Features: Two belt swings, a trapeze swing, a propeller swing, an activity chalkboard, a cargo net, a climbing wall, a wavy slide, and a look-out deck with captain's wheel and over-sized binoculars, and rigid polyethylene roof.
- Warranty: 7 yr. Limited Factory Warranty
All Terrain - 12-Volt, 2-speeds: 2¼ or 4½ mph + Reverse
CASE IH MAGNUM Tractor takes outdoor play excitement to the next level! Kids will delight in driving this large tractor with its extra large stake-side detachable trailer; 3 to 7 year olds will delight in loading up the trailer and delivering their treasures. The adjustable seat has flip-up armrests. 2-Speeds; 2¼ or 4½ mph, plus reverse, SmartPedal accelerator, automatic brakes and high traction farm tractor wheels makes driving easy, comfortable and safe. Parents control the speed with the 2nd gear lockout feature. 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included. Made in USA.
- 2 speeds plus reverse; 2¼ & 4½ mph. (4½ mph lockout for beginners)
- Farm tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement.
- SmartPedal accelerator with automatic brakes for longer riding time
- Extra large stake-side trailer
- Adjustable seat with flip-up armrests
- Free 2nd year extension to regular warranty with consumer participation
- 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included
- Ages: 3 & up
- Weight capacity: 85 lb
- Made in USA
Peg Perego battery powered vehicles come complete with rechargeable battery and charger. The enclosed drive mechanism and wiring is fully assembled; the accessory components are easily assembled. Warranty: 1 year Limited Warranty with a FREE 2nd year extension (requires consumer participation). Batteries, chargers and wheels are warranted for 6 months.Learn More
Engage and develop a childs learning ability with the deluxe 144 piece Magformers Magnetic Smart Set. These highly dynamic and creative learning tools are made from unique neodymium magnets that magically stick together to help create over 100's of designs from basic shapes. squares, pentagons, rectangles and hexagons. Purchase and interchange pieces with other Magformers Magnetic kits. Follow the included instruction booklet and design cards for hours of active learning play with shapes such as regular triangles, isosceles triangles, and super triangles, squares, pentagons, rectangles, hexagons,16 accessories and 108 Super Powerful Magnets. Build an imagination by taking the small, compact and lightweight pieces to the park or on vacations. Encourage brain development in children and complex brain functioning in older adults by creating 3D models of cars, buildings, entire cities or animals. Build creatures to smash the cities, helicopters to hover in the sky or cars to race through the streets. Incorporate shapes and colors into everyday play and stimulating growth to make learning fun and exciting. If you run out of ideas go online to download additional instruction booklets or more creative design ideas at Magformers.com. Each magnet is Powered by Intelligent Magnet Rotational Technology and each piece fits and conforms together perfectly, staying together until pulled apart. Easy set-up and tear down with no messy glue or scissors needed. Magformers make a learning experience fun.
Designed and built with super quality magnetic ABS plastic that conforms to CE, ASTM and EN71 standards.
Magformers Magnetic Sets Obtained the 2007 OPPENHEIM TOY PORTFOLIO PLATINUM Award and BEST TOY FOR KIDS Award Pieces 2009 and 2010.
Recommended for ages 6-99
WARNING -- CHOKING HAZARD -- Not Recommended for under 3 years of ageLearn More
If you’re looking for big toys to keep the kids entertained in your own backyard, check out this awesome big toy from Lifetime--the geometric Dome Climber. This is a big toy that up to six kids can enjoy at the same time! Big toys like our Dome Climber help your child to develop strong muscles and coordination. Our Dome Climber is a fun, geometric design with real rock climbing hand grips. It is constructed of powder-coated steel to prevent rusting and peeling. Like all of our big toys, the Dome Climber is made from top-quality construction, and built to last—a big toy that will be a backyard attraction for many years.
- Color: Red & Blue
- Dome Dimensions: 5 ft. tall, 10 ft. wide
- Construction Material: Powder Coated Steel, Solid Plastic Hand Grips
- Steel Tubing Dimensions: 1.5 in. diameter, 33 in. lengths of tubing
- Features: Real rock climbing hand grips and powder-coated steel poles
- Age Recommendation: 4 yrs. and older
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Warranty: 1yr. Limited Factory Warranty
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
Compatibility with Smartphone:
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Google Play requires Android 4.0 and up
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
Thrill-seeking children, rejoice! Step2® has redesigned the classic Up & Down Roller Coaster to bring roller coaster fun to a wider age range.
The Extreme Coaster features rugged double-wall construction and wide built-in steps for stability. Made in USA.
- Extreme colors and styling.
- Easy-entry car allows for balanced mounting and riding.
- Smooth transition track simulates a real roller coaster hill.
- Bike helmets not included.
- Weight Limit 75 lbs (34.1 kg)