- COLORS MAY VARY
- 2 Selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 2 helicopters at once.
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand! Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter. No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and frequencies may vary.
- Full 3 Channels: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.
- A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight. Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length: Approx. 7.5 Inches. Width: Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors). Height: Approx. 3.8 Inches(from bottom to balance bar). Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only. Suitable for ages 14+.
- Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.
- Flight Range: Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Sail the Ocean waters in search of Pirates stealing gold and treasure! Prepare to defend and fight off the enemy in a RedCoat Battle Ship that actually floats! Combine the RedCoat Battle Ship with other ships from PlayMobils Pirate collection to build your own fleet and protect all your valuable goods and supplies.
As the enemy approaches make sure you get close enough to blast off the Shooting cannon from the ships deck. Don't forget to fly The British Flag as you approach other Boats and Pirates. Batton the hatches as a storm sets in or sail into a protective harbor to wait it out.
With realistic details and accessories, the Redcoat Battle Ship is sure to please any child. Add the under water working motor #7350 to propel the ship through the waters on its own. Check out additional Redcoat action figures offered by PlayMobil and build an entire fleet of soldiers.
Designed for Ages 4-10 years. Since 1974 over 2.6 Billion PlayMobil Figures and Sets have been sold in 80 different countries.
Included In This Set:
- 2 British action figures
- Realistic Sail Boat
- Gun / Sword
- Shovel / Axe for buried treasure
- MIsc Accessories
Warning - Choking Hazard - Not for children under 3 years of ageLearn More
Set of 10 favorite farm animals to coordinate with all Wedgies sets; horse, foal, cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep, lamb, rooster and chicken. Solid wood, free-standing characters feature double-sided artwork with realistic details and playful personalities. Increased base width provides improved stability. Figures range from 2.25"H to 5.5"H.Learn More
The Little Tikes DiscoverSounds Activity Garden incorporates a variety of baby toys and activities to help develop motor skills and cognitive ability. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes and textures, the movable, clicking toys and learning new languages. The baby gym can be configured in different ways to keep play exciting and includes a removable panel for take along fun.
- Converts to an open play center to help develop motor and cognitive skills
- Working door with a piano top and windows that open and close
- Features an archway and stimulating colors, shapes and textures
- One side features movable objects and clicking toys
- One side includes a three-language phone and silly sound effects
- Removable panel
- Removable phone
- 33.25"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when closed
- 50.5"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when opened
Open and Closed Play Configurations
The Activity Garden easily converts from a closed play center to an open, two-sided play gym without the need of tools. The closed play configuration keeps babies inside, but allows exiting through the arches. The open configuration allows access to both sides of the gym for older children.
Working Doors and Windows
The Activity Garden features doors and shutters that open and close, making it great for games of peek-a-boo with your baby and providing easy access to the play area.
Take the Double-Sided Play Panel with You
The play panel features a mirror, a learning clock, a ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three-language interactive telephone to engage language learning. Your little one will develop fine motor skills and learn how to count in English, Spanish, and French. The panel also plays animal sound effects and silly sounds. The removable panel can easily be taken along on car rides and other trips.
Engaging Activities in an Educational Play Environment
The activity gym includes an arch to crawl through and a shape-sorter mailbox for learning about shapes and colors. There's also a musical piano on top of the door to play with, a ball-drop flowerpot with four balls, and a telescope for children to peer through.
Design and Assembly
Little Tikes has designed the gym to be a safe play environment for your baby. The plastic components are sturdy and easy to put together. Adults should be able to assemble this in under an hour with a Phillips screwdriver.
What's in the Box
Small arch, ball return, 2 shutters, shutter door wall, window box, large arch, mailbox, mailbox base, door with piano key, 2 arch supports, front door wall, telescope, telescope base, telescope nut, telescope screw, arch for slide, play center, slide, play center base, 3 letter blocks, 4 balls, 4 wall knobs, 27 screws, and instructions.Learn More
Out of stock
Scale the mountainside and reach new heights with the Rock Climbers with Mountain Animals. Beware of falling rocks! The mountain has hooks positioned to allow the climbers to securely connect their climbing rope and prevent any falls. Upon reaching the mountain peak, the sign at the top lets you know just how high you’ve climbed. The large rock at the base of the mountain conceals a family of marmots, while other mountain animals graze around the rocky terrain. Set includes three figures, backpack, mountain-climbing harnesses, hiking sticks, rope, rocky mountain landscape, and other accessories.Learn More
Out of stock
Ride the trails through the Wild, Wild West in an attempt to protect and deliver your valuable Cargo without loosing it to the Raiders before your get to your destination!
PlayMobil® has designed a way for the modern childs imagination to enter and live in the old west. With exceptional attention to details the Western Line will provide hours of playtime and creative use of imagination.
The Covered Wagon with Raiders Includes:
- 4 Action figures - 2 Cowboys and 2 Bandits (Raiders)
- 3 Horses
- 1 Old West Styled Covered Wagon with a removable cover
- 5 Functional, Rolling Wagon Wheels
- cargo & gold
- a desert cactus & several accessories
The functional rolling wheels move along on almost any surface and even comes with a spare wheel!
Secret, hidden compartments are enclosed in the wagon to hide the cargo and gold from thieving bandits.
Created for children 4 years and older the Western Covered Wagon with Raiders is designed to complement other PlayMobil® activity sets. Mix and Match to build an entire Old West Town and Community including a fort, goldmine, schoolhouse and saloon!
WARNING : SMALL PARTS, NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGELearn More
Out of stock
With over 30 pieces, this figure-8 train set lets you travel up, over and around the fishery! Take James over the wooden bridge, watch fish swim in the tank and drop off the crate of fish in the cargo bin!
- Works with Wooden Railway engines
- Features durable paint and realistic details
- Helps develop gross motor skills, sensory skills and thinking skills
- James' Fishy Delivery comes with over 30 pieces
- A great addition to your Thomas and Friends collection
Out of stock