Regular Price: $100.00
Special Price: $75.00
Create, learn and explore with the #1 kids’ learning tablet*—now with an easy, one-step recharger built just for the LeapPad2- a $40 value! You’ll never have to buy batteries again!
The LeapPad2™ Power learning tablet includes 9 apps, 4GB memory and loads of exciting features in a kid-tough tablet designed just for kids! Take pictures and videos with front-and-back cameras/video recorders. Play, draw and write on the 5" touch screen with the included stylus. Tilt and shake for motion-based play, customize and care for a lovable pet, and create masterpieces in the Art Studio.
LeapPad2 Power works with LeapFrog’s library of 800+ educator-approved apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more.** Learning games draw from 2,600 skills and select games auto-level, adapting to your child’s pace in subjects like reading, writing and mathematics. With 4GB of storage and an included rechargeable battery pack, the learning fun never ends!
• Charge and go with a long-lasting rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter included. Get up to 9 hours of play time with each full charge!
• Create, learn and explore with the #1 kids' learning tablet. Now with an included one-step recharger pack—you’ll never have to buy batteries again!
• Features front-and-back cameras/video recorders, eReader, music player, motion sensor, 5" touch screen and 4GB memory.
• LeapPad2™ Power includes 9 apps (onboard and downloadable): Photo Lab, Art Studio, Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs and more.
• Works with LeapFrog’s educator-approved library of over 800+ games, eBooks, videos and more.
• Compatible with LeapFrog Explorer™ cartridges and apps (sold separately) and LeapFrog LeapPad2™ accessories (sold separately).
• Ages 3-9 years
• Includes 1 year limited warranty.
You can also connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see the details of your child’s play and learning, including levels achieved, skills practiced and recently played games. Celebrate accomplishments with online rewards, and gather ideas to support and expand the learning.
Unique modern styling and adapts to multiple terrains! Made in USA of US and imported parts. Accessories made in China.
- Stylish and fun design eases the transition from strollers.
- Adult steers with push handle.
- Full turn front wheels provide better maneuverability.
- Handle folds under for easy storage and transport.
- "Silent Ride" tires provide a smooth, quite ride.
- Caster wheel engages for easy swivel turning and retracts for riding on rough terrain.
- Pretend steering wheel with "beep beep" horn sounds.
- Large capacity under-hood storage is perfect for snacks or supplies
- Cup holders for child and mom.
- Maximum weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Regular Price: $117.99
Special Price: $88.49
These buildings can be easily assembled without tools. The combination of top-quality wooden and plastic parts results in a product of the highest quality.
Roomy enough for three horses, this stable is a great place for your equine friends to rejuvenate before the next race. Complete with a tack room plus a detachable roof, there are many different ways to play. Made to last, Schleich's horse stable will be treasured for years to come.Learn More
Regular Price: $80.00
Special Price: $60.00
The Little Tikes DiscoverSounds Activity Garden incorporates a variety of baby toys and activities to help develop motor skills and cognitive ability. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes and textures, the movable, clicking toys and learning new languages. The baby gym can be configured in different ways to keep play exciting and includes a removable panel for take along fun.
- Converts to an open play center to help develop motor and cognitive skills
- Working door with a piano top and windows that open and close
- Features an archway and stimulating colors, shapes and textures
- One side features movable objects and clicking toys
- One side includes a three-language phone and silly sound effects
- Removable panel
- Removable phone
- 33.25"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when closed
- 50.5"L x 25.5"W x 25"H when opened
Open and Closed Play Configurations
The Activity Garden easily converts from a closed play center to an open, two-sided play gym without the need of tools. The closed play configuration keeps babies inside, but allows exiting through the arches. The open configuration allows access to both sides of the gym for older children.
Working Doors and Windows
The Activity Garden features doors and shutters that open and close, making it great for games of peek-a-boo with your baby and providing easy access to the play area.
Take the Double-Sided Play Panel with You
The play panel features a mirror, a learning clock, a ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three-language interactive telephone to engage language learning. Your little one will develop fine motor skills and learn how to count in English, Spanish, and French. The panel also plays animal sound effects and silly sounds. The removable panel can easily be taken along on car rides and other trips.
Engaging Activities in an Educational Play Environment
The activity gym includes an arch to crawl through and a shape-sorter mailbox for learning about shapes and colors. There's also a musical piano on top of the door to play with, a ball-drop flowerpot with four balls, and a telescope for children to peer through.
Design and Assembly
Little Tikes has designed the gym to be a safe play environment for your baby. The plastic components are sturdy and easy to put together. Adults should be able to assemble this in under an hour with a Phillips screwdriver.
What's in the Box
Small arch, ball return, 2 shutters, shutter door wall, window box, large arch, mailbox, mailbox base, door with piano key, 2 arch supports, front door wall, telescope, telescope base, telescope nut, telescope screw, arch for slide, play center, slide, play center base, 3 letter blocks, 4 balls, 4 wall knobs, 27 screws, and instructions.Learn More
Welcome, your Majesty! Decorated with regal accents, this wooden play castle is fully assembled and ready for royal play. Features two removable turrets, balconies and a flying buttress, an arched walkway, towers and a working drawbridge! Castle is hinged to open easily for imaginative play and closes neatly for compact storage.
Dimensions: 27" x 15.25" x 17.5"Learn More
With a dungeon and a working drawbridge, this wooden play castle is fully assembled and ready for adventures! Features towers, balconies, a trap door, arched walkway and a removable turret. Castle is hinged for easy wide-open, imaginative play and closes conveniently for compact storage.
Dimensions: 22" x 14.5" x 15"Learn More
Horseplay is lots more fun when you have a realistic horse ready to play! Almost three feet tall, this gentle brown horse has a blaze on its forehead and four white stockings. Attention to detail and excellent quality construction make this horse stand out from the herd!
Dimensions: 40" x 34" x 13" AssembledLearn More
Over four feet tall, this gentle giant brings a touch of the exotic into any environment. The perfect accessory in a nursery, this eye-catching giraffe is a great addition to any décor! Attention to authentic details and excellent quality construction make this giraffe easy to love!
Dimensions: 54" x 11.5" x 27"Learn More
Whoa! Here is a sturdy, lovable rocking horse featuring ultra-soft fur and a realistic saddle and bridle. Ready to ride, it makes galloping sounds when its ear is pressed! Easily mounted on a solid wood, rocking base that accommodates up to 150 pounds, its excellent quality construction and attention to detail, includes easy grasp wooden handles. This fabulous riding toy is destined to be a family heirloom!
Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 34"Learn More
It's amazing! Over five feet long, this fabulous alligator stuffed animal will inspire lots of affectionate hugs. Every wrinkle and ridge adds to the allure and interest of this reptilian friend. With its excellent quality construction, it will withstand lots of friendly wrassling.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 67" x 26"Learn More