The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
Compatibility with Smartphone:
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Google Play requires Android 4.0 and up
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
24 Volt ATV vehicle
2 speeds: 3½ or 7 mph + Reverse
Your kids will love the outdoors as they creat new adventures with their own Polaris Ranger RZR! There's just nothing like it! This 24 volt SuperPower with side by side seating allows 5 to 10 year olds to drive over most terrain at speeds of 3½ to 7 mph. They'll love the fun?factor and realism of individual bucket seats, SmartPedal variable speed accelerator, power brakes, knobby high traction wheels, working rear suspension and a FM radio with MP3 input. 24 volt rechargeable High Output battery and charger included. 2 AA batteries required for FM radio ? not included. Made in USA.
POLARIS RANGER RZR FEATURES:
- 2 speeds: 3½ or 7 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- SmartPedal variable speed accelerator for realism and longer riding time (3½ mph , 7 mph and power Brakes)
- Super traction Red Line wheels
- Shock absorbing rear suspension
- Bucket seats & shoulder harnesses
- FM radio with electronic tuning and MP3 input
- Cup holders
- 24 volt rechargeable High Output battery and charger included.
- Free 2nd year extension to regular warranty with consumer participation
- Ages: 5 to 10 years
- Weight capacity: 150 lb (total, all riders)
Peg Perego battery powered vehicles come complete with rechargeable battery and charger. The enclosed drive mechanism and wiring is fully assembled; the accessory components are easily assembled.
Warranty: 1 year Limited Warranty with a FREE 2nd year extension (requires consumer participation).
Batteries, chargers and wheels are warranted for 6 months.
Shipping Dimensions in inches: 52 3/4 x 36 1/2 x 27 3/4 Learn More
- 54" x 33" x 1.5" Steel-Framed Acrylic Clear Backboard
- blow-molded frame pad (black)
- Power Lift
- 3.5" round pole - 3 piece (gray)
- Rigid rectangular extension arms (gray)
- Spring cover
- XL heavy-duty portable base
- Slam-It Pro Rim (orange)
A TRUE GOALRILLA BASKETBALL HOOP FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
For an in ground basketball hoop to be worthy of the Goalrilla name, our engineers know that durability, safety and arena-quality play are musts. The classic GSII has each one of these Goalrilla traits built in. From its 60" x 38" tempered glass backboard (tempered glass is used in pro, college and high school systems) to its powder coated, rock solid one-piece 6" x 6" steel pole, the GSII is one of the family of true Goalrilla outdoor basketball hoops. When it comes to adjustable basketball goals, this one has THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR GAME.™
- 60" X 38" BACKBOARD
- 6" X 6" POLE SIZE
- 3/8" THICK TEMPERED GLASS BACKBOARD
- 3' OVERHANG
- DUPONT® POWDER COATED: UV and corrosion resistant
The System Includes:
- Pre-Assembled Pro-Style Flex Rim: Protects player under aggressive play.
- Anchor Bolt Mounting System: Allows for easy leveling. If you move to a new home, your system can move with you. Includes rebar steel rods to strengthen concrete.
The Independence is a full-featured set at a great price! This design has been one of our best sellers over time. It has an upper play deck with colorful canopy. To get up there the kids can use the standard step ladder or the challenging rock wall ladder. Our 8' speedy slide safely zips them back down to the yard. Under the fort there is a snack table that has its own canopy cover plus room for a sand box! Out on the swing beam there are two belt swings plus a two-person glider for hours of swinging fun. The kids will love it!
Awesome fun and great value!
- Fun upper playdeck with colorful canopy
- Standard ladder and rock wall ladder
- Snack table with canopy cover
- Lower sandbox area
- 8' speedy slide
- Two belt swings
- Two-person glider
- Upper deck dimensions: 42" x 40"
- Upper deck height: 4'
- Dimensions: 18' 5" W x 7' 7" D x 9' 7" H
- 8' Flat Pack Slide Green / Yellow.
- 4' Deck.
- Serving Station w/(2) Pedestal Chairs.
- 4' Rockwall Ladder (6) sm. Green Rocks.
- Tarp Roof with 33/33/33 Stripe Tent Top Style.
- (6) Metal Ground Stakes.
- (1) BYD I.D. Plate.
- Quality Safe - T- Fuse Hardware Throughout.
- Mass 2 Year Stain.
- Cedar Wood Construction.
- 4' Swing Beam w/ 4x6 Extend -A-Beam.
- Flat Pack Glider Green Arms/Yellow Seat.
- (2) Yellow Swings / Green Chains.
- (1) Pair Yellow Plastic Grab Handles.
- Side Tarp Roof w/33/33/33 stripe.
The Atlantis is chock full of features but still fits in smaller yards. It has an awesome upper clubhouse with bay windows and a sun porch. Down below there's room for a sand box and a snack / activity shelf lets kids play and sip some refreshments at the same time. A standard ladder and solid rock wall allow climbing to be both easy or challenging. The 8' speedy slide is safe and fast. There are two belt swings and a two-person glider so four can swing at once (sand sold separately).
Features cute upper clubhouse with bay windows and a sun porch plus swings, slide, and even a solid rock wall
- Raised clubhouse with bay windows and sun porch
- Lower fort with sand box area and snack / activity shelf
- 8' Super Safe Speedy Slide
- Standard ladder
- Solid rock wall ladder
- Two belts swings and a two-person glider
- Upper deck dimensions: 64" x 40"
- Deck height: 4'
- Sand required: 7 cu ft
Fill the summer hours with this giant play set designed for variety, stability, and maintenance-free fun year after year! The two-story playhouse with a rustic lodge theme encourages imaginative play. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Fabric roof, rope ladder, and swings made in China.
- Clubhouse includes two stories of climbing and hiding play space.
- Sturdy ladder steps and 3/4 climbing wall with hanging climbing rope ladder lead to upper level with fun steering wheel and large 6' (1.83 m) slide.
- Double-wall poly construction eliminates common swing set problems.
- Natural textures and colors match common residential landscapes.
- Swing extension includes two strap swings and backboard hoop for ball toss(ball not included).
- Ground anchors secure the swing set to the ground (included).
- Maximum weight 75 lbs (34.1 kg) on each swing.
- Adult Assembly Required.
- Intended for family and domestic use only.
The Mammoth basketball hoop is Lifetime Product's top-of-the-line basketball system. It is designed with all the best innovative features, top-quality materials, and super heavy-duty construction. Covered by a lifetime limited factory warranty in US and Canada (backboard not covered).
The Mammoth's 54" steel backboard and tempered glass surface gives this system the professional look and provides the ultimate in rebounding performance.
Basketball Extension Arms
Colossal steel extension arms provide superior backboard support and a generous 35" span from the front of the pole to the backboard to create plenty of playing room beneath the basket.
The high-performance Spring-Flex™ rim features a continuous net hook wire, securing the heavy-duty all-weather nylon net to the rim with minimal intrusion. Double-compression springs allow the rim to spring back from a slam dunk.
Basketball Adjustment Mechanism
The Mammoth Pump™ features a revolutionary pneumatic height adjustment mechanism which allows for effortless one-hand adjustment of the backboard from 7.5 to 10 ft simply by pulling a handle.
Basketball Anchor System
The unique bolt-down design of our Mammoth systems uses an anchor plate and 4 J-hooks that are cemented down in the ground. The bottom of the basketball pole is then bolted down on top of the J-hooks. The bolts are inserted into slots, rather than holes, to allow for precision adjustments in straightening the pole. This bolt-down design allows for excellent rigidity and precision leveling, as well as later removal of the system if necessary.
Model: 90180 Steel Frame Backboard: 60" x 38" x 2" Powder-Coated Steel Frame with Clear Playing Surface Pro Glass Playing Surface: 10mm Tempered Glass with Fade-Resistant Graphics Spring-Flex™ Rim: 18 in. Rim Made of 5/8 in. Solid Steel with Wrap-Around Steel Brace - 160g Net Backboard Height Adjustment: Mammoth Pump™ Adjust Mechanism Allows Triggerless Height Adjustment from 7.5 ft - 10 ft in Infinite Increments Extension Arms: Provides a 40" Offset from Backboard Playing Surface to the Pole Pole: 11 gauge 5 in. Square One-Piece (Bolt-Down) 5 in. x 5 in. Square Powder-Coated Steel Accessories: Padlock for Backboard Height Adjustment Mechanism Warranty: Lifetime Limited Factory Warranty in US and Canada (backboard not covered)
Are your kids ready for a big swing set? Lifetime’s good-looking Big Stuff Adventure set takes just a couple hours to set up, but provides kids with many years of safe outdoor fun. Lifetime’s big swing sets are designed with plenty of activities to keep your kids entertained all day, every day.
Made of all-weather steel construction and durable polyethylene, you can rest assured that you are investing in the best big swing set on the market. Lifetime’s big swings sets are weather resistant to rusting, chipping, and cracking. Your big swing set will retain the integrity of its design and look good as new for years to come. For the best in big swing sets, Lifetime offers top quality construction and design.
- Model Number: 368200/90042
- Style: Free standing, (no cement required)
- Color: Earth tone
- Material of Construction: UV Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic, Powder-Coated Steel
- Unit Dimensions: 13ft.11in. x 15ft.
- Safety Zone Dimensions: 29ft.8in. x 27ft.
- Features: Two belt swings, a trapeze swing, a propeller swing, an activity chalkboard, a cargo net, a climbing wall, a wavy slide, and a look-out deck with captain's wheel and over-sized binoculars, and rigid polyethylene roof.
- Warranty: 7 yr. Limited Factory Warranty
This multi-purpose outdoor playhouse/swing set combination is great for multi-child play. A natural color palette, dual-level playhouse, and two sturdy swings are just a few of the reasons this is a Step2® favorite! Made in USA of US and imported parts. Swings and stakes made in China.
- Multi-sided climber features a 5.5' (1.68 m) slide.
- Secret playhouse includes a fun half-door and crawl-through portals.
- Includes 2 strap swings that are comfortable for your child.
- Ground anchors secure the swing set to the ground (included).
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113.6 kg) on climber; 75 lbs (34.1 kg) on each swing.
- Assembles easily with minimal hardware.
- This swingset is intended for home use and does not meet commercial playground requirements.