- Ram 2500 with 5 Wheel Hitch
- Flatbed Trailer with 11 Round Bales
- Die Cast Metal
- Ages 3+
All Frontier Rifles shown have been designed after the original rifles and muskets of their respective era. Each is constructed with a solid one-piece wood stock, painted steel barrel and die-cast parts. All will fire #917 pull off caps. For children 4 years and up. Imported from China.Learn More
BRUDER supplements its highly successful range of small construction vehicles with a so-called mini dumper. Mini dumpers are usually compact machines with articulated joint steering which are capable of transporting loads of up to 4 tonnes across uneven and hard-to-access terrain. Thanks to their four-wheel drive and articulated joint steering, they are highly manoeuvrable and capable of keeping all of their four wheels on the ground at all times. This new BRUDER model is modelled on the Dumper D 350 AHG made by the Spanish firm AUSA. Just as its real-life brother, the BRUDER dumper is equipped with articulated joint steering and a tipping trough that can be rotated and has great off-road capabilities like its original. The vehicle comes with a rear coupling which allows it to be combined with numerous towed vehicles out of the BRUDER product range.
- Detachable rear coupling
- Trough can be rotated
- Tipping trough
- Articulated steering
- Tread tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Award-winning farm accoutrement by Bruder. When it's time to move a large load of materials, this conveyer belt will be essential. An efficient way to relocate goods up onto trucks or between sites. This 1:16 scale model is a winner of the Spiel Gut award for workmanship, construction, safety and design. Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
- Realistic rubber conveyer belt transports goods steadily up the ramp.
- Get the belt in motion with a twist of the hand crank.
- Use to load hay, stones, sand, dirt and more into any of the Bruder trailers.
- Can be towed behind all Bruder vehicles with a drawbar coupling including the Sprinter, tractors, trailers, and Unimogs.
- Drawbar folds out for towing
- Adjustable height to accommodate many different applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made of high quality ABS plastics.
21.4 x 5.2 x 12.2 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
Geography comes to life in this cardboard floor puzzle, featuring 51 pieces cut to the shape of the state or region. 2' x 3' when assembled, the extra-thick pieces feature an Easy-Clean surface to keep them looking like new. Kids will have fun learning the states on this colorful, informative map puzzle.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find the puzzle piece that shows your state, and talk about where in the state your home is. What picture is shown for your state? Why do you think this object is associated with your state?
- Work on the puzzle with 1-3 friends, giving each player all the puzzle pieces of one color. (Any leftover puzzle pieces can be divided among the players.)
- Turn the puzzle pieces over so the white sides are up. Can you guess any of the states from their shapes alone? (Watch out--a few of the pieces have more than one state--extra points if you can name all the states on one piece from memory!)
Dimensions: 24"L x 36"W Assembled
Recommended Ages: 6+ yearsLearn More
Allow your child to relish in the joys of cutting and cooking without any of the fear of accidental injuries. Your little one will love hearing the "crunch" sound as they slice their way through this play food set. Smooth-sanded and beautifully decorated, this cutting food box is sure to please.
- 31 Pieces
- Smooth-sanded solid wood
- Realistically decorated
- Ages 3 and up
- Overall dimensions: 11" H x 12" W x 2.8" D
Vinyl Holster & Web Belt with Silver Buckle.Learn More
Become a great Explorer and go where no man has gone before when using your very own RS2X3 Amphibious Truck!
With the capabilities to go both on land and through water nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. Ride seamlessly over rough terrain using the RS2X3 ‘s 6 free rolling wheels with tread then glide smoothly into a waterway while staying afloat. Sporting the awesome red paint scheme with camouflage graphics, your truck will get you noticed.
The onboard tools are a necessity while exploring. With a front wench, sonar equipment, spotlights and 2 way emergency radio your Amphibious Truck has all the capabilities to complete any task at hand. Explore Land and Sea, looking for whatever your heart desires!
In collaboration with PlayMobils Dino collection that features explorers and other action figures, a child’s imagination can grow to roam the large Pre-Historic Era in a safe, make believe imaginary world while learning about an important era of our past.
- Noticeable Red Paint Scheme
- Camo Graphics
- Front Towing Wench
- Emergency Radio
- Sonar Equipment
- Free Rolling Wheels
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of AgeLearn More
Protect your Horses all year long using PlayMobils “Country” themed Horse Shed in your pastures.
With Two Solid Walls, Overhead Roof and Open Air Ventilation all livestock can be kept happy and healthy. Use the brown sheltered space for horses, cows, sheep or goats. If you need to perform chores, use the valuable hooks on the side to tie your animals or hang a multitude of halters, bridles and ropes for easy access when needed. Place a horse shed in each pasture to protect your animals from the sometimes harsh environment.
Choking Hazard — Not for children under 3 years of Age