Regular Price: $899.99
Special Price: $699.99
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
Compatibility with Smartphone:
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Google Play requires Android 4.0 and up
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
Imagine owning and caring for your very own farmyard complete with animals and property. Now a child can set up and pretend they are farming anytime of the day or night!
Measuring a total of 74 x 41 x 26.5 cm, this large farm will introduce the active imagination of any child into the country life. Complete with cows, pigs and even barn cats, the Playmobil Barn w Silo has plenty of activity going on. A working large silo and chucker machine makes chores a little easier to handle. A milking stand for the cows and a pig pen will keep the animals contained. One wheel barrel for feed or chores and tools are included.
With an average construction time of only 90 minutes, the barn is complete with solar panels on the roof, stalls, pens, hay, straw, feed and even a working lift to help raise the heavy bales into the hayloft! Position the Farmers Family throughout the yard in different positions as chores get finished.
Add the Playmobil Tractor (purchased separately) to enhance the farming experience.
- 3 Action Figures
- 4 cows
- 4 Pigs
- Barn Cats
- Feed/ Grain buckets
- Hay / Straw
- Pasture / Pen panels
- Solar panels
- Silo Kit with working chute
CHOKING HAZARDS – SMALL PARTS – NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
Recommended Ages: 4-10 years of age.
Do your children need a challenge? Get the Magformers Magnetic Challenger 112 Piece Set nowLearn More
at Rural King. With this larger set for the Magformers enthusiast, more possibilities and challenges are possible. And what is so special about this set intended for 6 year olds and up? Check out the 48 triangles, 46 squares, 4 hexagons, 12 pentagons and 2 wheel bases, all in bright and brain stimulating colors. Maybe you are not familiar with Magformers? No problem, we will explain. The edges of the durable plastic shapes magically come together for building 3 dimensional shapes from 2 dimensional forms. And how does this happen? Believe it or not, neodymium magnets encapsulated within Magformers rotate any direction to connect. There are no repels!! And if you need (the kids won’t though) a little help to get started there is a design template and instructions. Challenge those kids today with Magformers!! This is an award winning toy that helps the kids learn all the while having fun.
With the Playmobil Falcon Knights Castle, your children can journey into a new world of medieval chivalry and battle. Complete with a secret trap door, foldaway stairs, ladders, working drawbridge, and break-through wall, the castle offers hours of fun pretend play. Decorate your royal fortress with the included flags, banners, and torches.
Use the four included Falcon Knights to defend the kingdom. No knight is prepared without proper armament! Set includes swords, shields, axes, crossbow, and even the hammers and anvil to forge new weapons. Strategically place the shooting cannon and fire at will! After a hard day of battle, tend to your knights’ trusty stead with the hay and trough. Then perch your favorite knight in the prized chair and store his best weapon inside the chest.
With engaging functions and the many included accessories, it is easy to see why this set received a Silver Honor from Parents’ Choice. Students’ hand-eye coordination and strategic thinking will be strengthened as they explore imaginative role playing. The Falcon Knights Castle set is certain to entertain your family for a long time to come!
- Foldaway stairway
- Secret trapdoor
- Break-through wall
- Four knights, 1 horse, and weapon accessories
- Measures 23.6” x 22.8” x 13.8”
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.
Additional Playmobil Knights sets sold separately.
Measures: 23.6” x 22.8” x 13.8”Learn More
Extra power for grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- 2-Speeds: 2-1/4 - 4-1/2 mph (plus reverse)
- Rechargeable Battery Powered (battery and recharger included)
- Extra large trailer (21-1/2" x 14-1/2" x 9-3/4")
- Smart Pedal Accelerator run, coast and automatic brakes (increases riding time by up to 27%)
- High traction 4WD wheels
- FM Radio (with electronic tuning option)
- Adjustable seat & fold-up armrests
- Ages 2 - 7 years
- Weight capacity: 85 lbs
Get swept away to Fantasy Castle!
Find yourself exploring a majestic castle. Venture to the lily pond and kiss the frog! Wander the enchanted corridors, balcony, and tower. Endless hours of fairy-tale inspired playtime.
Dress up for the ball with included child-size tiara, bracelet, and ring! Interchangeable pieces to match your outfit. Jewelry box included.
- Delightful rose trellises and landscaping to adorn the exterior
- Golden gateway
- Sweeping staircase
- Beautiful second story with balcony
- Secret hideaway in the tower
- Doors and windows open and close
- Decadent Furniture for every room
- Royal Throne
- Tea set and goblets for entertaining regal guests
- Prince with hook and sword
- Princess with ball gown and bow
- Friendly animals including cats, butterfly and dragonfly
- 592 pieces
- Setup time approximately 2 hours.
- 29.5"x 28"x 26"
- Choking hazard:
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Check out this market-style kitchen that’s stocked with fun! This 3-in-1 kitchen lets your little one role play with a full-size kitchen, market, and dining area. Trendy colors and decals give a realistic bakery feel. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Accessory set and electronics made in China.
- Working register calculates and scanner has light and sound effects.
- Detailed kitchen includes "stainless steel" refrigerator, oven and microwave, a large sink area and a "cutting board
- Just a turn of the knob will activate sizzling and boiling sounds in the stove top’s burner.
- Copper range hood contains a working light.
- Durable poly construction wipes clean easily and lasts for years.
- Earth-friendly grocery bag and two “wicker” baskets provide shopping convenience and extra storage.
- 47-piece accessory set includes 2 place settings, pot & pan, stainless steel utensils & strainer, salt & pepper shakers, 20-piece play food assortment, and cash register with credit card and key.
- Requires 4 AA and 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Once you check in, you'll never want to check out! Walk into the lobby complete with guest book, magazine rack, computer monitor and play area. Lock up valuables in the front desk safe.
Hop on the elevator and use your key card to access your room!
Room fixtures include table and chair, and bed. Each guest room has a bathroom with window, shower and toilet. Accommodations such as television, clock, and phone in both rooms. Select the bunk beds or crib if you're traveling with a little one.
Beautiful view from the windows. Step onto the balcony off room 102 complete with comfy chair for some sunbathing.
The ground floor cafe is serving up some delicious breakfast. Every need is accounted for down to the dishes, silverware, highchair and waiter!
- Eight figures
- Beach gear
- Toys and more!
- 27.2 x 11.8 x 15.7 in
- Average setup time about 90 minutes.
- Small parts choking hazard.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Mount Up and Ride Out of Your Very Own Stable!
Designed for the imaginary playtime and enthusiastic child, the Large Horse Farm with Paddock provides the perfect opportunity to act out your very own pony owning experience.
Imagine being a horse loving child and having the chance to care for your very own farm!
With an average construction time of 90 minutes, this easy to build farm will provide hours of creative play. Have the 2 (included) Action Figures use the accessories provided then Feed, Groom, Tack Up and Ride the horses all day long. In the evening, clean stalls, feed the animals dinner then rest on your very own park bench while watching your animals and thinking of all the great memories from that day.
Some Accessories Included Are:
- 2 Equestrian Action Figures
- 2 Horses
- 1 Baby Foal
- 1 Hedgehog
- Barn Cats and Kittens
- 4 Paddocks
- 4 Stalls
- Prize Ribbons
- Grooming Tools
- Feed and Water Buckets
- Gated Fenced Entrance
- 1 Resting Bench
Measures Approximately 75 x 46 x 29 cm
Small Parts - Not for Children under 3 years of Age - Choking HazardLearn More
Keep your favorite quadcopter safe with this brushed aluminum case from Blade. Its locking design and ability to hold everything you could possibly need with your 350 QX make it the perfect all-in-one solution to carry, store and secure your investment!
This case was designed to fit the 350 QX and the 350 QX2 AP combo with gimbal and tall landing gear installed. No modifications necessary!
- Sturdy foam insert provides protection for everything you need to fly your 350 QX and more
- Accommodates the 350 QX with long landing gear
- Accommodates the GB200 gimbal
- Holds up to 6 flight batteries
- Holds various tools and accessories
- Holds charging or camera equipment
- Fits DX5e up to DX18
- Locking design with keys
- Brushed aluminum with bright graphics