The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
Compatibility with Smartphone:
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Google Play requires Android 4.0 and up
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
Get swept away to Fantasy Castle!
Find yourself exploring a majestic castle. Venture to the lily pond and kiss the frog! Wander the enchanted corridors, balcony, and tower. Endless hours of fairy-tale inspired playtime.
Dress up for the ball with included child-size tiara, bracelet, and ring! Interchangeable pieces to match your outfit. Jewelry box included.
- Delightful rose trellises and landscaping to adorn the exterior
- Golden gateway
- Sweeping staircase
- Beautiful second story with balcony
- Secret hideaway in the tower
- Doors and windows open and close
- Decadent Furniture for every room
- Royal Throne
- Tea set and goblets for entertaining regal guests
- Prince with hook and sword
- Princess with ball gown and bow
- Friendly animals including cats, butterfly and dragonfly
- 592 pieces
- Setup time approximately 2 hours.
- 29.5"x 28"x 26"
- Choking hazard:
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Extra power for grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- 2-Speeds: 2-1/4 - 4-1/2 mph (plus reverse)
- Rechargeable Battery Powered (battery and recharger included)
- Extra large trailer (21-1/2" x 14-1/2" x 9-3/4")
- Smart Pedal Accelerator run, coast and automatic brakes (increases riding time by up to 27%)
- High traction 4WD wheels
- FM Radio (with electronic tuning option)
- Adjustable seat & fold-up armrests
- Ages 2 - 7 years
- Weight capacity: 85 lbs
Keep your favorite quadcopter safe with this brushed aluminum case from Blade. Its locking design and ability to hold everything you could possibly need with your 350 QX make it the perfect all-in-one solution to carry, store and secure your investment!
This case was designed to fit the 350 QX and the 350 QX2 AP combo with gimbal and tall landing gear installed. No modifications necessary!
- Sturdy foam insert provides protection for everything you need to fly your 350 QX and more
- Accommodates the 350 QX with long landing gear
- Accommodates the GB200 gimbal
- Holds up to 6 flight batteries
- Holds various tools and accessories
- Holds charging or camera equipment
- Fits DX5e up to DX18
- Locking design with keys
- Brushed aluminum with bright graphics
The Lion Knight's Castle is so action-packed full of features, your little knights and princesses are sure to get lost in Medieval times for hours!
Six figures including 4 knights, a king and queen. Lots of medieval weapons for realistic battle-play. Shields with the royal crest, flails, daggers, swords, mace, axes, and a cannon that shoots! Torch is included for lighting the way. Guard the royal treasure chest full of gold pieces!
Two war-horses fully geared for battle feature feature armor and the family crest.
Castle furnishings provided are a throne, pedestals, royal crest, stein, goblet, platter with pheasant, and flags.
The last unfortunate invader still remains - a skeleton with ball and chain remind want-to-be intruders you'll fight to the death!
Action features include:
- Portcullis that opens and closes
- Foldaway stairs leading to the tower
- Treasure hoist
- Break-through wall
Great alone or paired with additions like the Medieval House with Barn or the Princess Fantasy Castle.
- 24.4in high x 28.3in wide x 10.8in deep
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Choking hazard: Not for infants under 3 years of age.
- Construction time approximately 120 minutes.
Shopping for a super extra special toy? Look no further than the Magformers Magnetic Super Brain 220 Piece Set!! This is gi-normous set means more learning, more creating, and absolutely more fun! Everything you and your kids will need to take on mega construction projects is in this set. Practically the only thing left out is the hard-hat and steel toed shoes! With this extra large set the kids may build that cabin on the lake that you have been wanting!! Well maybe not anything that large, but airplanes, robots and motor vehicles will appear before your very eyes. And if this is your first experience with Magformers, let us add that the edges magically come together for building 3 dimensional shapes from 2 dimensional forms. Neodymium magnets encapsulated within Magformers rotate any direction to connect. Each piece attracts, but does not repel. Magformers stimulate sensory ability, curiosity, mathematic thinking, and reasoning power in children as young as 5. Sets are interchangeable so they can just keep getting larger as the kids complete the tower to the moon!Learn More
Create a playful atmosphere that not only stimulates creativity but encourages the development of fine motor skills and brain development. Magformers Magnetic Miracle Brain is made up of 258 separate pieces. Create items such as animals, vehicles, shapes, buildings and even entire cities. Build a R/C car or a real LED Lighted Box to use. Over 40 different easy and simple to use instruction cards are included to help guide the imagination by using colorful shapes such as squares and triangles to build and develop your childs visual spatial abilities. Each piece is magnetic and sticks together on its own, no cutting or messy glue. Enough to stimulate hours of fun activity and when playtime is finished, simply pull the pieces apart. Purchase other Magformers sets to add interchangeable pieces and extended play. Offering a fun and educational exploration for both children and adults, Magformers construction sets help a childs imagination take hold and grow.
Each piece is made out of high quality super magnetic ABS plastic and conforms to CE, ASTM and En71 standards.
Magformers Magnetic Toys Earned The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2007 and BEST TOY FOR KIDS Award Pieces 2009 and 2010.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Not for Children under 3 years oldLearn More
It's always adventure time, with the new Polaris RZR 900 in Camo!
The new Polaris® RZR 900 CAMO is the perfect riding vehicle for kids who like adventure! They’ll drive their own CAMO RZR, hauling their equipment in the large cargo bed with tie-downs. A working horn and seat belts give this ride an authentic feel. The 2-speed shifter with reverse allows them to drive at 2½ or 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces. Parents will appreciate the 5 mph speed lockout that prevents beginners from going too fast and the adjustable bucket seats that allows them to use it year after year. 12-volt rechargeable battery and recharger included.
Let them keep the fun going with the included 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger. If you’re looking for a faster way to longer fun, check out our 12-volt Quick Charger, which charges the vehicle in 2 hours!
- Made in the USA
- 2-Speeds 2.5 to 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (5 mph lockout for beginners).
- Reverse Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal.
- Wheels Super traction wheels for grass, dirt, gravel or hard surfaces.
- Beep Beep Includes working horn and seat belts
- Haul It Large sport bed with tie-down anchors.
- Room to Grow Adjustable bucket seats for growing kids.
- Add a Friend Side-by-side seats for two passengers.
- The Works Includes off-road windshield, roll-bar, and cup holders.
- Power Up 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included.
- Weight Capacity Can hold up to 130 lbs. Ages 3 - 8 years.
Do your children need a challenge? Get the Magformers Magnetic Challenger 112 Piece Set nowLearn More
at Rural King. With this larger set for the Magformers enthusiast, more possibilities and challenges are possible. And what is so special about this set intended for 6 year olds and up? Check out the 48 triangles, 46 squares, 4 hexagons, 12 pentagons and 2 wheel bases, all in bright and brain stimulating colors. Maybe you are not familiar with Magformers? No problem, we will explain. The edges of the durable plastic shapes magically come together for building 3 dimensional shapes from 2 dimensional forms. And how does this happen? Believe it or not, neodymium magnets encapsulated within Magformers rotate any direction to connect. There are no repels!! And if you need (the kids won’t though) a little help to get started there is a design template and instructions. Challenge those kids today with Magformers!! This is an award winning toy that helps the kids learn all the while having fun.