Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
The MB Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. Its universal application combined with a wide variety of upper bodies make it indispensable in trade, in the building industry, for local authorities, for landscaping and as emergency vehicles. There is an increased use of "smaller" fire-fighting vehicles to fight fires in hard-to-reach places such as narrow Old Town alleys. The Sprinter has proven well suited for this task thanks to its great mobility. BRUDER has developed such a fire service vehicle and included many realistic functional details. Special attention was paid to the fold-out turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functioning water spray including visible water tank and lifting cylinder. Snap-down stabilisers, various tool bins and the signal horn and light that function just as in real life complete the great fun factor of this vehicle.
- Doors can be opened
- Water tank can be filled
- Tread tires
- Functioning pump
- Auto switch-off function after approx. 18 seconds
- The respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
- The siren sound can be switched from the American version to the European version with the switch in the battery compartment
- Four different functions; horn, engine noise, flashing light and siren sound, each triggered by pressing the pushbutton
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- COLORS MAY VARY
- 2 Selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 2 helicopters at once.
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand! Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter. No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and frequencies may vary.
- Full 3 Channels: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.
- A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight. Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length: Approx. 7.5 Inches. Width: Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors). Height: Approx. 3.8 Inches(from bottom to balance bar). Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only. Suitable for ages 14+.
- Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.
- Flight Range: Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Bring in your hard earned Crop Harvest in your brand new Bruder Claas Lexion 480 Combine!
Bruders company slogan is "Just like the real thing" and is perfectly expressed with the true to life details on the fully functional combine harvester. With its fantastic neon green and white paint scheme, the eye catching red lettering definately attracts attention. Not to mention the brillant red on the rake and tires too! The tires sport field tread enabling great manuverability even through the wettest fields.
Hop in the cab by climbing the adjoined step ladder, sit in the comfy seat and start your day off in a modern day Farmers neccessity. Large jobs require Large tools to get the work done as smooth and efficent as possible. Having the right equiptment to do that job with minimal damage to crops is essential.
The detachable mowing rake tilts and locks into position. When finished for the day, unhook it, load it onto the included towing trailor and travel safely down the road without having to worry about taking out too many mailboxes. When you reach your destination and unload grains the flap of the hatch opens. Swivel out the grain pipe and unload your harvest directly into a dryer.
Educational and Imaginative play can create hours of fun for both children and adults alike. The Bruder Profi Series have been distributed in homes all around the home, first as toys and then as collectors items as seeing one sparks memories from bygone years. Perfectly sized at a 1:16 scale for easy transport in a bag to parks, fields or backyards. Made with a high quality ABS plastic, go ahead and get it dirty, cleanup is a cinch.
- Tilting / Locking Mowing Rake
- Step Ladder
- Hatch/ Flap Opens and Closes
- Folding/ Swivels Grain Pipe
- Towing Trailor
- FIeld Tread TIres
Bruder designed this Combine Harvester for ages 3 and up.
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.Learn More
Sail the Ocean waters in search of Pirates stealing gold and treasure! Prepare to defend and fight off the enemy in a RedCoat Battle Ship that actually floats! Combine the RedCoat Battle Ship with other ships from PlayMobils Pirate collection to build your own fleet and protect all your valuable goods and supplies.
As the enemy approaches make sure you get close enough to blast off the Shooting cannon from the ships deck. Don't forget to fly The British Flag as you approach other Boats and Pirates. Batton the hatches as a storm sets in or sail into a protective harbor to wait it out.
With realistic details and accessories, the Redcoat Battle Ship is sure to please any child. Add the under water working motor #7350 to propel the ship through the waters on its own. Check out additional Redcoat action figures offered by PlayMobil and build an entire fleet of soldiers.
Designed for Ages 4-10 years. Since 1974 over 2.6 Billion PlayMobil Figures and Sets have been sold in 80 different countries.
Included In This Set:
- 2 British action figures
- Realistic Sail Boat
- Gun / Sword
- Shovel / Axe for buried treasure
- MIsc Accessories
Warning - Choking Hazard - Not for children under 3 years of ageLearn More
Your child will be king of the sandbox with the Bruder Fendt 936 Vario Tractor with Frontloader!
This super tractor can bury the rest or at least pull them out of the ditch. Lift and move some logs (or at least sticks) to build a log house. The cabin door can be opened and closed. The steering wheel even has an extension that fits through the top of the cab to allow you to REALLY steer it. Complex looking hydraulics move the clam shell up and down. Realistic features include side mirrors, hazard light, head lights, reflectors and a ladder to access the cab. Giant tires can be supersized with an extra set (sold separately).
- Ideal for sandbox or indoor play
- Front loader can be detached
- Lifting gear moves up and down
- Realistic steering
- High quality plastic
Dimensions: 17.5 x 6.9 x 7.9Learn More
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Reach your cross country race destination in a classy, modern, Mercedes Benz Sprinter by Bruder. No details spared, appearance is everything when pulling into the track as your competition looks on. Make that first impression and intimidate your opponents as soon as they see you arrive while hauling your very own cross country vehicle.
The Merecedes Benz Sprinter is painted in the Bruder classic yellow and black scheme. With unbreakable polycarbonate windows, opening and closing doors, realistic tread on the tires and front mounting adapter, no detail has been spared.
The classic flatbed car hauler has a functioning wench by crank handle, extendable loading ramps, opening doors for the underside tool boxes and enough ample storage to keep the wheel chucks tucked away when not needed.
Your very own Red colored Cross Country Vehicle has been lifted and cruises on realistic muddin' tread tires. This vehicle is ready to take on any rocky, muddy track the driver wishes to race. Sporting a detailed dashboard and drop down windshield with orginal seats and working kingpin steering, drivers action control is everything when it comes to outsmarting the competition. Your vehicle also comes with an emergency spare tire and extra gas can mounted in the rear.
Both Vehicles are made of a high quality ABS plastic. GO ahead and get them dirty, clean up is easy!
At a 1:16 scale, pack them away in a bag to take on vacation, to the park, beach or play with in the back yard. Designed for ages 4 and up, adults and children alike can have hours of enjoyment. Design your very own track, set up obstacles like boulders and downed trees and compete with a friend, fastest time wins!
Bruder Mercedes Benz Sprinter Features:
- Front Mounting Adapter
- Opening / Closing Doors
- Polycarbonate transparent windows
- Extending Loading Ramps
- Tool Boxes
- Wheel Chucks
- Treaded Tires
- Functioning Wench with Crank Handle
Cross Country Vehicle Features:
- Drop Down Windshield
- Detailed DashBoard
- Opening Engine Bonnet
- KingPIn Steering
- Spare Tire
- Spare Gas Can
BONUS: Light and Sound Modules are included in this set...adding realistic sounds like engine noise, horn, sirens and flashing lights!
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
Young MacDonalds will enjoy "down on the farm" fun with this fully assembled, wooden barn. Two-story barn is stocked with seven realistic plastic farm animals, a wooden ladder and a folding corral. Chunky handles let you take your bit of "country" wherever you go!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to name each farm animal and make the appropriate animal sound.
- Ask the child to count the number of barn sections, animals, windows, etc.
- Ask the child to manipulate the corral panels into different shapes and count the number of sides. A triangle (3), a square (4), a pentagon (5).
- Place the animals in the corral, ask the child to study them, then to close his/her eyes. Hide one animal in the barn. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and identify the missing animal.
- Hide all the animals from the child's sight, then secretly place one animal behind the sliding doors. Give hints to help the child identify the animal in the barn.
Dimensions: 11.25" x 13.5" x 7" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 3+ yearsLearn More
Trash day is any day of the week with the Bruder MAN TGA Rear Loading Garbage Truck! Help your little one learn about what happens once the bins are wheeled to the curb. Little hands can experience mechanical function with the tilting refuse transport container that can be filled with dirt, sand, crunched up leaves and the like.
The bright orange color is sure to get the kiddo’s attention. Keep the learning experience going: it’s never too early to explore that recycling goes into the yellow container and the garbage goes into the green container. They will soon want to help mom and dad! This great toy can go into your Rural King cart with a click!
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- Tilting refuse container can be opened
- For playing indoors and outdoors
- Made in Germany
- Made from high-quality plastics including ABS
- Scale 1:16
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small partsLearn More
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More