- Disney Princess brilliant jewel case plus accessories
- Huffy grips with hearts and crowns design
- Alloy quick release seat
- Training wheels
- Color: Berry Gloss
- Wheel Size: 16"
Welcome, your Majesty! Decorated with regal accents, this wooden play castle is fully assembled and ready for royal play. Features two removable turrets, balconies and a flying buttress, an arched walkway, towers and a working drawbridge! Castle is hinged to open easily for imaginative play and closes neatly for compact storage.
Dimensions: 27" x 15.25" x 17.5"Learn More
Our little drivers will hit the road to fun in this beautifully styled coupe. Intended for children 1 1/2 and up, this cute car also includes a rear seat for a favorite stuffed animal or doll. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Steering wheel made in China.
- Foot-to-floor coupe has opening driver's side door.
- Pretend steering wheel has a "horn" that makes fun sounds when pushed.
- Molded roof and integrated supports offer exceptional strength.
- Gas cap opens and closes for realistic fill-ups.
- Front caster wheels turn easily and prevent tipping.
- Available in Red or Pink.
- 2 AAA batteries required for horn, not included.
Light up you your child’s City Life Theme PLAYMOBIL® set with the Light Kit 1. The addition makes the set more realistic.
Parents if this is your introduction to the product, know that award winning PLAYMOBIL® toys were first created by Hans Beck in 1974. They have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms around the world.
Approximately 2.6 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced. They spark imaginative play for children. Both parents and educators recognize PLAYMOBIL®’s toys as a benchmark for high-value, quality play products.Good Housekeeping, Parenting Magazine and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, among others have recognized and awarded this line of toys.Learn More
With the Playmobil Fire Station, your children can take on the brave world of fire and rescue. Great standalone fun or combine it with other Playmobil City sets (sold separately) to build the ultimate community!
For when your firefighters are not putting out blazes, the station’s upstairs recreation room is outfitted with table and chairs. Set even includes playing card accessories. Two firefighter figures included.
Answer the call for help in the station’s command center. Command center features a dispatcher desk, chair, and equipment storage. When it is time for the crew to head out, slide them down the fire pole. Grab the gear on the way to the garage! Multiple rescue accessories include ax, oxygen tanks, and shovel. Large garage door allows for easy access to emergency vehicles (sold separately). And after returning from the mission, hang up the fire hose in the tower.
Learning will be fun with the Playmobil Fire Station! As they role play as brave firefighters, children will be strengthening hand-eye coordination and strategic thinking skills. As with all Playmobil sets, these toys let youngsters stretch their creativity while learning about different occupations and discovering how things work.
- Multi-room fire station
- Large garage door
- Fire hose tower
- Fire pole
- Two figures
- Numerous accessories
Measures 22.8” x 13.4” x 18.5”
Recommended for Ages Four and Up.Learn More
Ahoy matey!! Shiver me timbers!! It is talk like a pirate day at your house with the PLAYMOBIL® Pirate’s Ship. Hoist the sails and the Jolly Roger flag. Check the spy scope for ships on the horizon. Have a seat in the crow’s nest and fire the cannons. This boat (that really floats) has 2 bolt guns and removable upper deck, measuring 68 x 22.5 x 56 cm (LxWxH). Additionally a Joker coin can be used on the #5134 Pirate Adventure Island in the fire code puzzle. Careful, the captain may make you walk the plank.
Parents if this is your introduction to the product know that award winning PLAYMOBIL® toys were first created by Hans Beck in 1974. They have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms around the world. Approximately 2.6 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced. They spark imaginative play for children. Both parents and educators recognize PLAYMOBIL®’s toys as a benchmark for high-value, quality play products. Good Housekeeping, Parenting Magazine and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, among others have recognized and awarded this line of toys.
This ship can be upgraded with #7350 Underwater Motor for even more fun on the water.
- Working cannons
- A hidden compartment to store treasure
- A crane that may be used for loading and unloading the goods
- So Sweet collection
- Color: Pink
- Full-color so sweet chrome graphics have the perfect look for kids when they ride down the sidewalk
- Durable steel diamond frame
- Decorated crossbar pad provides added protection in the front
- Comfortable padded Jr. ATB seat
- Adjustable seat
- Easy to use coaster brake - pedal backwards to brake
- Graphic yellow chain guard fully encloses the chain to protect little fingers
- Kickstand keeps bike upright when not in use
- 28 Spoke red steel rims
Wheel Size 20" Tires 20" x 1.95" Recommended Age 5-9 years old
- Handlebar include 3 interactive skill building games
- Disney collection
- Color: Bright Pink
- Steel unicrown fork with fender
- Seat is a durable plastic bucket seat with comfort design and hand hole
- Fully adjustable seat easily adjusts as kids grow
- Wider wheel base
- Large rear bin for storing playthings
- Designed to include your favorite characters
- Folding trike design
Hours of splish and splash water fun! Made in USA of US and imported parts. Some accessories made in China.
- Send play people down the slide or off the diving board.
- Spin the water wheel carousel.
- Pump the geyser to watch the water flow.
- Elevated height puts play area at toddler arms' reach.
- Includes 14 piece accessory set.
- Holds up to 7 gallons (26.5L) of water
- Adult assembly required
- It is not recommended that this product be left outdoors in cold temperatures
- Designed to hold a 40” Umbrella (sold separately)