- Talking cat from the popular iPhone/Android App
- Switch it on and talk to it, it will repeat everything you say
- Records and repeats what you say repeatedly in a higher pitched voice
- He will talk back when you touch him
- Includes actual sounds from the app
- COLORS MAY VARY
- 2 Selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 2 helicopters at once.
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand! Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter. No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and frequencies may vary.
- Full 3 Channels: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.
- A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight. Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length: Approx. 7.5 Inches. Width: Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors). Height: Approx. 3.8 Inches(from bottom to balance bar). Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only. Suitable for ages 14+.
- Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.
- Flight Range: Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
The Tonka Classic Bulldozer is ready to demolish and clear away anything in its path. Move dirt, sand and gravel with the workable blade and take control of any job site! This Bulldozer is built to last and guaranteed for life!
- Steel Construction
- Free-wheeling Bulldozer
- Movable Blade
Looking for a toy that has stood the test of time? Look to the Tonka brand toy, the one that has been around since the mid 1940s and continues to stay strong. Your little construction worker will enthusiastically take his hard hat and lunch box to the sand pile or to the driveway with the Funrise Classic Mighty Front Loader Tonka.
He or she can move this product easily and realistically with the to-scale giant free wheels. The moveable front loader goes up and down to make this working toy seem like the real thing. It can handle the loads of dirt, rocks and sand, making kids’ hard day on the job a breeze.
And how many brands can tout this? The construction is steel!! How’s that for the rough and tumble of the sandbox? This toy is easily guaranteed for life. It might just make you nostalgic for the days when you hung out in the sandbox. Join in the fun!
- Steel Construction
- Free-wheeling vehicle
- Moveable Front Loader
Marvel at the ground-breaking design of this CAT Delta Loader. Don’t let the power behind this earth-mover fool you; it’s incredibly agile and mobile with movable rubber-chain treads and compact design. Collect a serious amount of material in the included Front loader. When you’re ready to move, the loading arm can be raised and lowered and locked into position. The loading arm is specially constructed to extend particularly high, increasing its uses on your job site. Already have a load bundled and ready to move? Simply use the winch attachment and haul it away. Watch the precision of the chain treads as you move over varying terrain. This 1:16 scale model is made in Germany by Bruder, holder of the International Caterpillar license. Bruder is a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction. Made of high-quality materials with expert craftsmanship, this Loader will be hauling for years to come.
Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Award-winning farm accoutrement by Bruder. When it's time to move a large load of materials, this conveyer belt will be essential. An efficient way to relocate goods up onto trucks or between sites. This 1:16 scale model is a winner of the Spiel Gut award for workmanship, construction, safety and design. Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
- Realistic rubber conveyer belt transports goods steadily up the ramp.
- Get the belt in motion with a twist of the hand crank.
- Use to load hay, stones, sand, dirt and more into any of the Bruder trailers.
- Can be towed behind all Bruder vehicles with a drawbar coupling including the Sprinter, tractors, trailers, and Unimogs.
- Drawbar folds out for towing
- Adjustable height to accommodate many different applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made of high quality ABS plastics.
21.4 x 5.2 x 12.2 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under three years of age.
Want to see power and agility at its finest? Watch the JCB Loader/Backhoe go to work on your job site! The fully functioning backhoe loader is ready to get to work. The backhoe moves up and down and swings from side to side, so no area is out of reach. When you have a hefty amount of earth to move, drop the two stabilizer legs to the ground for added stability. Tilting bucket makes digging and dropping child’s play. Driver’s seat swivels so you can spec out your drop site. Rough terrain will be no problem with the rubber treaded tires. Built to last, this 1:16 scale model is constructed of high quality materials. Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction. With such attention to quality and detail, this loader will be an essential part of all your future dig sites!
Recommended for ages three and up.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.98
The X3 Quadcopter is the ultimate flying machine. With a 4 channel remote and the 2.4ghz signal you can fly further with other quadcopters around and little to no interference. This copter is great for beginners to experts, with the balancing gyro you can float with stability in one place like a pro.Learn More
From cabins to lodges, these size timbers will delight your child and encourage creativity. This standard tumble tree timbers are also compatible with other fine timbers to expand building capabilities. The 300 piece Tumble Tree Timbers Building Set keeps traditions going with good old-fashion fun! This Tumble Tree Timbers building set is perfect for building your own town full of cabins, shops, and other buildings.Learn More
The playing child is at the center of every single product made by BRUDER. Playing is not an end in itself, but lets children make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
In line with this principle, BRUDER products are developed as "model-sized toys." Model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role plays; functional to help them understand the technical backgrounds by allowing them to "grasp by grabbing." Special attention is paid to the well-balanced interaction of easy-to-handle play functions and models that are true to life and offer the greatest possible level of stability. BRUDER's company slogan "just like the real thing" manifests itself, in particular, in the products of the Pro Series.Learn More