Regular Price: $899.99
Special Price: $699.99
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
Compatibility with Smartphone:
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Google Play requires Android 4.0 and up
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
Create a playful atmosphere that not only stimulates creativity but encourages the development of fine motor skills and brain development. Magformers Magnetic Miracle Brain is made up of 258 separate pieces. Create items such as animals, vehicles, shapes, buildings and even entire cities. Build a R/C car or a real LED Lighted Box to use. Over 40 different easy and simple to use instruction cards are included to help guide the imagination by using colorful shapes such as squares and triangles to build and develop your child's visual spatial abilities. Each piece is magnetic and sticks together on its own, no cutting or messy glue. Enough to stimulate hours of fun activity and when playtime is finished, simply pull the pieces apart. Purchase other Magformers sets to add interchangeable pieces and extended play. Offering a fun and educational exploration for both children and adults, Magformers construction sets help a childs imagination take hold and grow.
Each piece is made out of high quality super magnetic ABS plastic and conforms to CE, ASTM and En71 standards.
Magformers Magnetic Toys Earned The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2007 and BEST TOY FOR KIDS Award Pieces 2009 and 2010.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Not for Children under 3 years oldLearn More
Enemies beware! The Great Asian Castle is protected by a fierce fire-breathing dragon. When not flying around, the yellow dragon can guard the castle from the attachable landing platform. This fortified castle also includes plenty of features to help the soldiers defend it. The functioning portcullis keeps unwanted visitors out, while anyone who manages to sneak into the castle will be caught off by the hidden trapdoor. The trapdoor can also act as a secret getaway for the castle warriors. Keep enemies at bay using the functioning crossbow with flaming arrows. The rocky landscape also conceals a secret cave where kids can hide the sacred dragon fire, which lights up (batteries not included). Set also includes four figures, helmets, shields, and additional battle gear, skeleton, torches, flags, and other accessories. This set can be upgraded with the PLAYMOBIL Secret Dragon Fort (#5480) and is compatible with the Giant Battle Dragon with LED Fire (#5482), which can hang from the castle walls by its claws.
- 18.5 inches long
- 17.7 inches wide
- 24 inches high
Extra power for grass, dirt or hard surfaces
- 2-Speeds: 2-1/4 - 4-1/2 mph (plus reverse)
- Rechargeable Battery Powered (battery and recharger included)
- Extra large trailer (21-1/2" x 14-1/2" x 9-3/4")
- Smart Pedal Accelerator run, coast and automatic brakes (increases riding time by up to 27%)
- High traction 4WD wheels
- FM Radio (with electronic tuning option)
- Adjustable seat & fold-up armrests
- Ages 2 - 7 years
- Weight capacity: 85 lbs
Shopping for a super extra special toy? Look no further than the Magformers Magnetic Super Brain 220 Piece Set!! This is gi-normous set means more learning, more creating, and absolutely more fun! Everything you and your kids will need to take on mega construction projects is in this set. Practically the only thing left out is the hard-hat and steel toed shoes! With this extra large set the kids may build that cabin on the lake that you have been wanting!! Well maybe not anything that large, but airplanes, robots and motor vehicles will appear before your very eyes. And if this is your first experience with Magformers, let us add that the edges magically come together for building 3 dimensional shapes from 2 dimensional forms. Neodymium magnets encapsulated within Magformers rotate any direction to connect. Each piece attracts, but does not repel. Magformers stimulate sensory ability, curiosity, mathematic thinking, and reasoning power in children as young as 5. Sets are interchangeable so they can just keep getting larger as the kids complete the tower to the moon!Learn More
Check out this market-style kitchen that’s stocked with fun! This 3-in-1 kitchen lets your little one role play with a full-size kitchen, market, and dining area. Trendy colors and decals give a realistic bakery feel. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Accessory set and electronics made in China.
- Working register calculates and scanner has light and sound effects.
- Detailed kitchen includes "stainless steel" refrigerator, oven and microwave, a large sink area and a "cutting board
- Just a turn of the knob will activate sizzling and boiling sounds in the stove top’s burner.
- Copper range hood contains a working light.
- Durable poly construction wipes clean easily and lasts for years.
- Earth-friendly grocery bag and two “wicker” baskets provide shopping convenience and extra storage.
- 47-piece accessory set includes 2 place settings, pot & pan, stainless steel utensils & strainer, salt & pepper shakers, 20-piece play food assortment, and cash register with credit card and key.
- Requires 4 AA and 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Year-round playhouse with molded-in floor keeps kids out of the dirt, and dirt out of your house. Made in USA and imported parts. Phone, doorbell and faucet made in China.
- Product features a molded-in floor which is a Mom favorite!
- Open design provides easy view of children at play.
- Realistic wood and stone architectural detailing.
- Working doorbell, pass-through mailbox, and play phone (phone design may vary).
- Molded-in kitchen table, faucet, burner and two seats.
- Working Dutch door and shutters.
- Playhouse interior 45" (1.14 m) tall
- Durable, poly construction.
- Requires 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Adult assembly required.
- Electronic doorbell with realistic chime sound.
- Accessories not included.
- Product Dimensions: 46.5"H x 51"W x 35"D
- Two Speeds 2½ - 5 mph plus reverse
- All-Terrain (for grass, dirt & on hard surfaces)
- Smart Pedal Accelerator featuring 3 pedal positions; Run, coast and automatic brakes which increases riding time by up to 27%
- Large knobby high traction wheels
- 2 Year Extended Warranty
- Ages 3 & up
- Weight capacity 85 lbs
Little construction operators can scoop, carry and dump the front bucket from the driver’s seat. Let them ride around outside or inside (rides great on carpet!) and their days will be filled with fun and laughter.The John Deere Mini Power Loader provides endless excitement and freedom for all children. It’s the perfect children’s ride-on vehicle for little kids looking for heavy-duty adventure.It gets even better; they can step on the accelerator and haul their load around the yard. Your 2-4 year old will spend hours riding and playing with this John Deere construction tractor. Operates at 2¼ mph indoors or outside on smooth level grass, dirt or paved surface. Automatic brakes activate when they lift their foot from the accelerator. The seat adjusts for growing legs. A 6-volt rechargeable battery and charger are included with the tractor.
Made in the USA in our Fort Wayne, Indiana factory using domestic and global components.
Ages 2 - 4 years
Preschool Performance Rechargeable Battery Powered Tractor
Drive Can be used indoors or outdoors; on dirt or smooth level grass
Easy Ride Foot pedal accelerator and automatic brakes; can reach speed up to 2.25 MPH
Scoop It Working front bucket that scoops, lifts, carries and dumps from driver's seat
Room to Grow Large, adjustable seat to accommodate growing children
Power Up 6-volt rechargeable battery and charger included
Weight Capacity Can hold up to 55 lbs.
Warranty Free second year warranty extension with participation
Made in the USA Made in Fort Wayne, IndianaLearn More
WARNING! It could make your real kitchen jealous! This play kitchen is loaded with features, accessories, and storage for your little 5-star chef! Made in USA of US and imported parts. Phone and play food made in China.
- Sink with modern faucet and pull-out sprayer.
- "Stainless steel" appliances.
- Storage drawers, cabinets, and two pull out fruit "baskets".
- Framed window with overhead light and a play phone (phone design may vary).
- Electronic features: microwave, oven, dishwasher, stove top, and light.
- 38-piece accessory set included (accessories may vary).
- Requires 8 "AA" and 5 "AAA" batteries (not included).
- Chef ensemble not included.
- Adult assembly required.