The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck (Orange) by Bruder #02761 is a must for any child ages 3 and up. This one man operated system can be seen functioning daily on any street in cities around the United States.
BRUDER’S MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck is fully functional with a grapple arm to unload the trash cans into the side of the truck body where screw extruders move the contents to the back, the tailgate opens and latches and the collection body tips to unload the garbage. The MAN Side Loading Garbage Truck comes with two trash cans included and soft rubber tires with real tread.
• Driver's cabin can be tiltedLearn More
• Possibility to view the engine block
• Folding side view mirrors
Everyone has seen this breakdown truck in action as it loads a vehicle involved in an accident and takes it to be repaired. To recover vehicles, the loading platform can be removed and the crane can be extended and swiv-elled. The extendible wheel lift and the load handling gear, consisting of tracks and wheel clamps, enable safe and fast towing. Wheel chocks and fold-out support legs ensure stability and profiled tyres complete the picture. The tipping driver's cab of the MAN provides a view of the engine and the mirrors of the driver's cab can be folded up. The engine bonnet of the cross-country vehicle can also be opened and its windscreen folds down. The cross-country vehicle can also be steered.
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Loading platform can be removed
- Whell-away and swivelling hoisting crane
- Wheel lift and load handling gear (consisting of tracks and wheel clamps)
- Chocks and fold-out shoring
- Tread Tires
- Windshield drops down
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Kingpin steering
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Be ready to rescue with Bruder’s Fire Engine Truck with Selwing Ladder! This Spiel Gut Award winner has all the functions and details of a full-sized fire truck but in a 1:16 scale version.
Truck comes complete with four different functions: horn, engine noises, flashing lights, and realistic siren sound. Siren sound can be switched from the American version to the European version with the flip of a switch. Functions turn off automatically after approximately 18 seconds. Respective light and sound functions can also be turned off manually by pressing the control button again. Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
Bruder is internationally-recognized for producing high-quality toys with accurate detailing. The Bruder Fire Engine is no exception. Its realistic functions encourage imaginative play and build problem solving skills. When leading a play rescue effort, simply use the easy-to-turn knob to extend the truck’s crane ladder. Moving a heavy load or reaching the tallest building rooftop? Snap on the four stabilizing legs. Legs store neatly in the back of the vehicle when finished. The telescopic crane swivels 360° and comes complete with a rescue basket that can also be extended and adjusted. Features include a built-in water tank that can be filled and a water hose with real working spray nozzle. Hose can be wound onto the include reel for easy storage.
Details also include folding wing mirrors and tread tires. The truck’s cab can be tilted forward to reveal the engine details. Made in Germany with high-quality materials, including fade-resistant ABS plastic. Durable and great for indoor and outdoor play. Recommended for Ages Four and Up. Measures 18.5” x 6.9” x 9.5”
- Spiel Gut Award Winner
- 1:16 Scale
- Opening hood and doors
- Tread tires
- Transparent, break-proof polycarbonate windows
- Four functions: horn, engine noises, flashing lights, realistic siren sound
- Fillable water tank and working spray nozzle
- Four stabilizing legs
- Telescopic crane and rescue bucket
- Compatible with Bruder figures
- Made of high-quality materials
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Batteries included (2 AAA)
- Made in Germany
- Measures: 18.5” x 6.9” x 9.5”
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies supersede Rural King's Return Policy.Learn More
Pixie is a classic rocking horse that features soft plush over a lightweight, sturdy foam core. She sits on a beautiful wooden base with detailed scroll engraving. With a press of her ears she sings the exclusive "I'm a Little Pony" song, says 2 fun phrases, and makes realistic horse sounds. Your child will be amazed by Pixie's moving mouth and swishing tail. Other features include a full body bridle and reins, high-back saddle with cotton trim, metal stirrups, wooden handles, and a realistic mane and tail. Some assembly required. Saddle height is 18 inches. Requires 3 AA batteries included. Pixie is recommended for ages 3 to 7 and up to 65 lbs.
- Soft plush over lightweight and sturdy foam core
- Beautiful wood base with detailed scroll engraving
- Press ears to hear the exclusive "I'm a Little Pony" song, 2 talking phrases, and sound effects
- Moving mouth and swishing tail
- Full-body bridle and reins
Every need for your cattle transportation has been accounted for with this Bruder truck. Even includes the cow! A great 1:16 scale model for farm, dairy, and animal fans!
Cow container features:
- Two drinking troughs that hook into side walls
- Four support legs fold out to support container without trailer
- Folding ramp with extension and side gates
- Interior separating gate that folds away
- Two side doors that open and close
- Container can be disassembled
- Stackable with other Bruder containers
- Driver's cab tilts forward revealing a realistic engine block
- Side view mirrors fold away just like the real deal
- Detailed treaded tires
When you're not transporting cows, the truck is compatible with other Bruder containers.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 1:16 scale model is made of high quality ABS plastics.
- Made in Germany by Bruder, a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction.
16.7 x 6.9 x 9.5 inchesLearn More
Choking hazard: not for infants under 3 years of age.
Out of stock