Shop for Toy Farm Animals, Schleich Animals, Native American Toys and more.
Looking for a toy that has stood the test of time? Look to the Tonka brand toy, the one that has been around since the mid 1940s and continues to stay strong. Your little construction worker will enthusiastically take his hard hat and lunch box to the sand pile or to the driveway with the Funrise Classic Mighty Front Loader Tonka.
He or she can move this product easily and realistically with the to-scale giant free wheels. The moveable front loader goes up and down to make this working toy seem like the real thing. It can handle the loads of dirt, rocks and sand, making kids’ hard day on the job a breeze.
And how many brands can tout this? The construction is steel!! How’s that for the rough and tumble of the sandbox? This toy is easily guaranteed for life. It might just make you nostalgic for the days when you hung out in the sandbox. Join in the fun!
- Steel Construction
- Free-wheeling vehicle
- Moveable Front Loader
This giant hauler comes stocked with six unique cars and unlimited play possibilities! Lower the upper deck to let the fleet of racecars roll off of the truck and race around - kids will be building motor skills as they play. With a variety of colors, designs, and numbers on the sides, they'll naturally be sorting, sequencing, and grouping, as well, building important cognitive skills too. But ask any kid what's so great about this big truck full of racecars and they'll give you an even better answer: It's huge (2.5 feet when extended) and super cool!Learn More
Equipped with a convenient built-in handle, it's perfect for the Calico fan on the go! Great for taking the critters over to a friend's house, on a trip, or simply set it up at home.
- 2 cozy rooms for hours of decorating fun
- 3 drawers to hold all the critters and accessories
CRITTERS AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
The Calico Critters Master Bathroom Set is perfect to get your Critters squeaky clean!
Over 30 accessories including:
- Bath tub
- Shower stand
- Cabinet sink
- Hand sink
- Bathroom carpet
- Toilet seat and lid covers
- Shampoo and rinse bottles
- Toothpaste, and more!
Create a limitless world of people, animals, architecture, robots, vehicles and more with IO Blocks! Each set comprises 12 unique plastic shapes and features 6 colors; red, blue, green, tan, black and white. Curved elements add to the variety and encourage more fluid designs and organic themes. IO Blocks connect with a secure, yet easily adjustable friction fit and feature a beautiful matte finish to the touch. Sets range from a 59 piece travel set with locking travel case, to a 1,000 piece large group activity set.
1.5"W x 1.5 L x .5"DLearn More
- Turn the disk to rotate the mechanical claw, and then pull back to grab the treasure chest
- There's room to store the treasure chest inside the sub
- And to make sure the treasure stays safe, there's a cannon on each side of the sub
- Just press and fire
- Dimensions: 12.00"L x 4.87"W x 8.50"W
- Imaginext toy includes pirate sub, two projectiles, treasure chest, trident, pirate figure and helmet
- Cockpit canopy opens and closes to fit two figures (additional figure sold separately)
- Kids' toy is suited for ages 3 to 8 years old
Create a limitless world of people, animals, architecture, robots, vehicles and more with IO Blocks! Each set comprises 12 unique plastic shapes and features 6 colors; red, blue, green, tan, black and white. Curved elements add to the variety and encourage more fluid designs and organic themes. IO Blocks connect with a secure, yet easily adjustable friction fit and feature a beautiful matte finish to the touch. The 59 piece travel case features easy, slide-lock tabs and a handle ideal for IO Blocks on the go!
The IO Blocks scale is derived from a .5" cube, the largest pieces measuring 1.5"W x 1.5 L x .5"DLearn More
With the Fisher-Price® Imaginext® Ion Alien Headquarters, kids become part of an outer space world of adventures where they control the action! Can the evil aliens protect their headquarters from the brave and daring humans? Move the eyeball scanner up and down to “scan” figures and detect if they are humans or aliens. Turn the bottom disk to open the front door and let figures inside. Turn the disk near the lookout tower to move the tentacles back and forth to scare away intruders. Press the lever in back to activate a snapping tentacle that can knock over figures trying to enter the front door. If humans are detected infiltrating headquarters, your little space explorer can move the launcher throughout the play set and fire projectiles at them – or trap them in the tentacled jail cell! The space adventures and the imaginative play never end!
- Move the eyeball scanner up and down to “scan” figures and detect if they are human or alien
- Turn the bottom disk to open the front door and let figures inside
- Turn the disk near the lookout tower to move the tentacles back and forth to scare away intruders
- Press the lever in back to activate a snapping tentacle that can knock over figures trying to enter Ion Alien Headquarters
- Move the launcher to many locations throughout the play set, including any of the tentacle arms, and fire a projectile!
- Trap humans in the tentacled jail cell!
- Includes Ion Alien Headquarters, an alien figure, a human figure with fake alien headpiece, and alien projectile launcher with projectile
$26.00 Click for price
Marvel at the ground-breaking design of this CAT Delta Loader. Don’t let the power behind this earth-mover fool you; it’s incredibly agile and mobile with movable rubber-chain treads and compact design. Collect a serious amount of material in the included Front loader. When you’re ready to move, the loading arm can be raised and lowered and locked into position. The loading arm is specially constructed to extend particularly high, increasing its uses on your job site. Already have a load bundled and ready to move? Simply use the winch attachment and haul it away. Watch the precision of the chain treads as you move over varying terrain. This 1:16 scale model is made in Germany by Bruder, holder of the International Caterpillar license. Bruder is a family-owned business with sustainable manufacturing practices and a history of customer satisfaction. Made of high-quality materials with expert craftsmanship, this Loader will be hauling for years to come.
Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Out of stock